Chiropractic  |
Dr. Kate Duncan, DC
Dr. Kate Duncan, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Fremont, NE. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

1139 E 16th St

Fremont, NE 68025

• Medica
  • Midlands Choice
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Duncan

This content was provided by Dr. Duncan "Located in the heart of Fremont, Nebraska, Duncan Chiropractic Health Center, LLC is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Kate Zajicek Duncan is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care. Patients seeking treatment at Duncan Chiropractic Health Center, LLC with Dr. Kate Duncan are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Kate Duncan has a genuine concern for your well-being!"

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Duncan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Doane College
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Palmer School Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Duncan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duncan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duncan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duncan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duncan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duncan to family and friends
Dr. Duncan's Performance
Omaha, NE |
Doctor Duncan is my all time favorite place to go when I don't feel good or when I hurt! I love this place so much!
in fremont,NE |
Dr Duncan made me feel very comfortable! I have never been to a chiropractor before and she and her staff explained everything before it happened!
in FREMONT |
Dr. Duncan and her staff are always helpful when trying to work around my busy schedule, they are good at listening to what your concerns are and everyone is always happy to help get you back on track. thanks!
in Fremont, NE |
Dr. Duncan is a very friendly and professional person! I like that she cares about my problems and concerns. She has really good skills and does awesome work. I will be back! :) Her staff is 10/10 in my book as well!
in Fremont, NE |
She is amazing always listens to what is wrong so she can fix it I recommend to everyone who is looking for a friendly but not rough chiropractor who will work until you are all back in place
in Fremont, NE |
I have personally used Dr. Duncan for neck pain & I can tell you she is great! I have also referred several of my clients to her office after being in a car accidents & everyone said she is great!
Thank you so much Peter. It has been a joy being your doctor and thank you for your auto accident referrals. It really is so important to get good quality care after an AA; and it is so rewarding for us to get those patients back to normal as quickly as possible! Thank you for helping us help others and thank you for your positive words. We LOVE what we do!
in Fremont, NE |
Dr. Duncan is a knowledgeable Chiropractor who keeps current with education and training. She is well versed in multiple disciplines and is able to choose the right one for the best results for you. Very caring and thoughtful...she's the best in my opinion.
Thank you so much for your kind words Vance. I really strive to keep myself up to date with current techniques and medical research. We also strive to keep our office up to date with our office equipment and even our computer software! It really means a lot that our hard work is being noticed. Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. Kate Duncan, DC?

Visit Dr. Duncan