Karyn Schwitters, LCSW

CounselingFemaleAge 45

Counseling

Karyn Schwitters, LCSW is a Counselor in Rockford, IL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Karyn Schwitters, LCSW
124 N Water St Ste 303A Rockford, IL 61107
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Karyn Schwitters with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Karyn Schwitters' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karyn Schwitters

After several previous years of hit-and-miss counseling at different facilities, I found Karyn! She is the best counselor I've ever had. I have been going to her for several years now to address anxiety, depression, and adhd. Karyn is wonderful at addressing different concerns as I bring them up and often emails me additional resources after our sessions. I always feel heard and understood. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Jan 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Karyn Schwitters, LCSW?
Karyn is phenomenal to work with!! I have been in therapy on and off for many years, and I am so happy I finally found Karyn. I feel extremely safe, supported, and empowered during each of our virtual sessions. She has helped me not only come to terms with past traumas, but helped me learn new, more effective coping techniques that I can use anywhere and everywhere when dealing with my anxiety. I have been able to further open up and share things I didn't realize were issues and have learned so much about myself in the short time I have been meeting with Karyn! Thank you for being so kind, caring, and compassionate!!
Danica Keeton – Jan 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Karyn Schwitters, LCSW?
Karyn has worked with my children on a variety of different things throughout different stages of their lives and also works with me on parenting skills that also need to change at different stages. Karyn has become almost like a member of our family. I would highly recommend Karyn to help guide you and your family.
Jan 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Karyn Schwitters, LCSW?
Should not see teenagers. Cannot offer adequate therapy to a teenager without involving the family.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 05, 2020
Because parents are the biggest support and most...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Karyn Schwitters, LCSW?
We adopted our sons through the foster care system.Karyn has helped us with our oldest son.unfortunately our son was born exposed.He also has many other issues that go along being born exposed and trauma related issues.Karyn has been the light at the end of a very difficult tunnel.I will forever be grateful for her help and look forward to working with her in the future.
Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karyn Schwitters, LCSW?
We began therapy after the sudden death of our youngest child at 13 months old. Karyn taught me so much about trauma and what that does to children. She worked with our whole family and gave us skills we needed to navigate this new life. I highly recommend Karyn to families, especially those who have adopted.
Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karyn Schwitters, LCSW?

How was your experience with Karyn Schwitters?

• Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Social Work
Less...

Does Karyn Schwitters, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Karyn Schwitters has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Karyn Schwitters, LCSW accepting new patients?

Karyn Schwitters, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Karyn Schwitters' profile to make an appointment.

Does Karyn Schwitters, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Karyn Schwitters accepts your insurance.

What are Karyn Schwitters, LCSW's top areas of care?

Karyn Schwitters frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Depression. See all procedures and conditions Karyn Schwitters treats.

Where is Karyn Schwitters, LCSW's office located?

Karyn Schwitters' office is located at 124 N Water St Ste 303A, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Karyn Schwitters, LCSW?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Karyn Schwitters treats your condition or procedure

Karyn Schwitters' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Attachment Disorders
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hyperactive Impulsive Type
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Grief
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Reactive Attachment Disorder
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Karyn Schwitters accepts

Karyn Schwitters accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield