Kary Pekarek, LCSW

Counseling ·  Female · Age 39

Kary Pekarek

Kary Pekarek, LCSW is a counselor in Lisle, IL. She specializes in counseling, social work, and more.

Make an appointment

Kary Pekarek accepts

Kary Pekarek accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Kary Pekarek treats your condition or procedure

Kary Pekarek's conditions and procedures:

• Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.5

Kary Pekarek?
Kary Pekarek's Performance
What People Say About Kary Pekarek, LCSW
Excellent therapist, especially for children with special needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
Have worked with Kary for 2 years now and she has had an incredible impact on my life. I was battling with severe depression and anxiety and she has helped me overcome these obstacles and guided me back to a healthy and enjoyable life again. Something I did not believe I could accomplish when I first walked into her office. She has continued to help me become a better person everyday and I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a qualified, compassionate and supportive therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
Kary is a compassionate therapist who is willing to take many different approaches to help her patients. She truly cares about those she is helping and has a great sense of humor to help lighten the difficult situations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
Kary has been a Godsend to our family. Our daughter has made enormous progress by working with Kary. We highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
I have been seeing Kary for over 2 years. When I first meet her we talked about "shopping" for the right provider and she was the perfect fit for me. She listens, cares, shares, dives deep, and so much more to help you with whats going on in your life. Telling someone your deepest fears/life stories is hard but I am at ease with Kary. I feel safe and others haven't provided that same feeling for me. I am happy I found her and look forward to many more years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
Kary goes above and beyond for her patients with an approach that makes one feel more comfortable and inclined to “open up”. I continually marvel at how savvy, intelligent, compassionate and wonderful she is. Kary’s therapy has impacted me in immensely positive ways I didn’t even think were feasible to have from a therapist until I began seeing her. I will forever be grateful for being blessed with the opportunity to get to work closely with her, as she truly has changed my life for the better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
We were not very satisfied with this therapist
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
Kary is amazing and the best therapist I have ever been to! I feel like I'm chatting with my best friend! I actually look forward to my visits with Kary! Kary creates a safe, warm and comfortable environment in which to feel at ease in revealing personal information and knowing you are going to be heard! Kary actually listens and engages in meaningful conversation, as opposed to most therapists, who do not listen and are too quick to throw out pop pyschology! She just seems to "get it"!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
Kary is an amazing person. She has helped give us our child back. She has brought out the child we always knew we had, but couldn't get her healthy without her assistance. It will be a long road, but with the skills she has taught our child we know it will help her for a lifetime!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
I've worked with Kary for 18 months with several family members, and she has been extremely helpful. We've worked with many different social workers in the oast, and Kary is at the top of our list. She is very knowledgeable, honest and straightforward with her input, and available when needed during crisis situations. She gives 110%. I would highly recommend working with Kary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
My son always feels better after he has talked through a concern with Kary. She has an amazing ability to see issues through his eyes, and guides him through the process of trying to see things from others' viewpoints. Kary has helped my son make huge gains in regulating his emotions and in managing stress. She's truly a gifted counselor and we feel lucky to have as a resource.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?
Kary Pekarek has been seeing my 8 year old son for almost a year and she goes above and beyond! She has been very invested in his treatment and goes above and beyond. She answers emails quickly, keeps us very informed and provides meaningful feedback. Most importantly, my son enjoys going!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kary Pekarek, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kary Pekarek?

Compare Providers