Karoline Mion, APRN

Florida Kidney Physicians Southeast

407 SE 9th St Ste 103 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

Se habla Español

Se habla Español

Karoline Mion, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Fort Lauderdale, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine (nurse practitioner).

Karoline Mion accepts

Karoline Mion accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Karoline Mion treats your condition or procedure

Karoline Mion's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karoline Mion

Karoline Mion?
Karoline Mion's Performance
What People Say About Karoline Mion, APRN
I am a new hemodialysis patient in a facility new to me. Karoline see me every week to see how I am doing, to review tests and labs and to just chat. She is warm, personable, knowledgeable and extremely caring. She doesn't hesitate to fuss at me if my potassium or other goes "out of whack" and makes sure that I understand what I need to know to improve it. I wish each of my specialists had an assistant like her. Truly a gem, a keeper!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Ms. Mion assists me w / my Dialysis Treatment, I find her to be very professional and EMPATHETIC. As a dialysis pt. Often times you feel totally drained physically and emotionally. It's great to have such positive interaction w/ someone who spends quality time clarifying information. Ms. Mion is pleasant upon approach and a pleasure to have her assisting me!
She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Karoline was very caring with me and spent a lot of time, paying attention to all my concerns, not like other rushed doctors. After that, she explained to me the next steps in my health needs. I highly recommend her as healthcare provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Such a warm soul and very patient. Shows genuine care for her patients and very well versed in this specialty. Would highly recommend her. Rose Celestin-Obas
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Knowledgeable,efficient,compassionate...and a great sense of humor! What more can you ask for???
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Karoline Minon is my 35 yr old son's Nurse Practitioner for dialysis. He started the end of August 2018. It took him a few weeks to warm up to Karoline. We see her once a week and could never get through our situation without her. She is warm, kind, caring, compassionate and knows all she needs to know to handle my son's dialysis and kidney disease. My son and I have an amazing and trusting relationship with Karoline. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
There are health providers and then there is Karoline Mion. We are truly blessed to have her in care of my father. Every single time, regardless of the day, including weekends via telephone, she is available to answer my questions, with a detailed answer. Constantly adjusting my father's care and medication to better his condition. I can truly say, she has changed our lives for the better. Thank you, for caring and going above and beyond your normal time and responsibilities. God Bless You!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Karoline is a kind and caring nurse showing comfort and compassion. She exhibits these qualities by listening to my concerns and questions. Following up with answers until I fully understand. She is enthusiastic about her job, always available and never impatient, hurried or bothered by my uncertainty. Karoline is a true professional whom I appreciate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
She really takes care of her patients and goes above and beyond for them. Lucky to have her as my healthcare provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Caroline Moon is an excellent nurse one of the best I every come across she knows her job inside out she is beautiful inside out not many people are like her she make u feel like family always greet u with a smile to die for i love her n the staff she works with God blessed her n family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?
Not a doctor.... beware.... terrible customer service... no English minus 10...i don't recommend this place even if I was dieing.????????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Karoline Mion, APRN?

How was your experience with Karoline Mion?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)

• Portuguese