Dr. Karl Johnson, DC

Dr. Johnson
Telehealth services available

Johnson Chiropractic Nutrition & Neurology, Shelby Township, MI

51735 Van Dyke Ave Shelby Township, MI 48316

Dr. Karl Johnson, DC is a Chiropractor in Shelby Township, MI. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Johnson to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Karl Johnson, DC with other Chiropractors near you

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
I am 83 years old and I fell on the floor when trying to sit down on a bench and hurt my back. I was in severe pain and was not walking right. My granddaughter who goes to Dr. Johnson suggested I try adjustments. I wasn't sure it would help but was willing to try something to get rid of the pain. Dr. Johnson was very detailed in his accessment and narrowed down what he could do to help me. After just the first appointment I was feeling much better. I am able to feel better when I walk and do not have the severe pain anymore.
Mary – Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I injured my foot and I didn't know what I was going to do. It hurt so bad I didn't want anyone to even touch it but my wife said I should go to Dr. Johnson for an adjustment. I was hesitant but just after one appointment and one follow-up the pain in my foot was gone. I really believe in the abilities of Dr. Johnson to figure out just what to do to help you!
Scott – Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Johnson for about three years for various issues. I started going for a mold allergy using the NAET method and Dr. Johnson is the only doctor in my area offering it. NAET really helped me feel better after an encounter with some toxic mold at a workplace. We also discovered more allergies I had through NAET. In addition, I go to him for Chiropractic adjustments with great results! Dr. Johnson is excellent at what he does!
Jenn – Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson has helped me in a number of ways over the years. He is so kind and considerate of all his patients. His staff is AMAZING, as well! :) The appointments I've made are usually booked for a few days after calling and they are easy to reschedule with. He treats the root of your problems instead of the symptoms. He has helped me nutritionally, chiropractically, as well as mentally with Neurofeedback. I am a young female in my 20's, for reference. He truly listens to you and it seems like he knows exactly what you need right after you tell him your concerns. I would recommend him to anyone!!! Nutrition is the so important. He uses suppliments instead of medications, so that your body is using naturally derived ingredients to heal itself. Whatever issues you may be having, that he can treat, Dr. Karl Johnson can help you. God bless him! :-D
Rachel S. – Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
My husband, in a matter of a few months went from being okay to walking with a cane, to pushing a four-wheel walker and experiencing constant severe pain. His doctor and several specialists diagnosed his symptoms as a severe case of peripheral neuropathy. Their recommendation and treatment was their normal pharmaceutical medication, while his condition aggressively worsened and his pain increased. Just when my trust and confidence on doctors was at it's very low point, my brothers-in-law referred my husband to Dr. Johnson. Dr. Johnson was my blessing in disguise. With a combination of Chiropractic adjustments, PEMF, Trigenic, Laser therapy, Infrared light therapy, Electric stimulation and Supplements. We are seeing dramatic improvements. I too am seeing Dr. Johnson for a slip and fall. I am forever grateful to Dr. Johnson for restoring my confidence in doctors who are eager to help. Words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Johnson and his staff for everything.
Sonia Stacherski – Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson has helped to improve my health tremendously over the last several years. I've struggled with a wide range of health challenges and searched for answers for a long time on what was going on. After feeling completely failed by the Western medicine model & going to countless doctors with no answers, I became interested in holistic health, which led me to Functional Medicine, one of the tools that Dr. Johnson utilizes. With the appropriate testing, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease of my thyroid. Going through the Medical Detox Program helped calm down my autoimmune symptoms where I barely experience them any longer and I don't have to take medication! Dr. J was a complete lifesaver after a terrible car accident that I was in, which left me disabled and unable to work for 8 mos. I received chiropractic adj, Trigenics, laser therapy, and PEMF for my physical injuries to help my body heal quicker. I also did Neurofeedback for PTSD and TBI symptoms. Thanks Dr. J & staff!
Stephanie – Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson and his staff are top notch in helping with your health issues. It's amazing what they can do for you.
Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Where do I begin? Dr. Johnson has helped me so much. I had tons of allergies and Dr. Johnson has given me Naet accupressure allergy treatments that actually get rid of the allergy. I know my health would be so different if I hadn't done the treatments. When I fell, he adjustedmy wrist, hand and arm so that there is no lasting consequences from the fall. When I broke my arm, he adjusted my shoulder, arm,wrist, and back so that now I'm just as good as before the broken arm. I tore my meniscus in my knee and had his laser treatmewnts. Now my knee rarely ever bothers me. Now I'm having neurofeedback treatments done and I'm doing better on the cognitive tests. Along the way, I've learned alot about health and nutrition. When I have a cold, he muscle tests me on supplements to help me through it. As you can see, I can highly recommend Dr. Karl Johnson.
lois pylat – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I have been coming to Dr. Johnson on and off for the past 12 years, whether for my children, or for myself. For nutrition, chiropractic, allergies, neurofeedback. Dr. Johnson is so holistic, knowledgeable, and very caring. His staff is kind and empathetic. I highly recommend Dr. Johnson.
Jenna Barba – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I had an outstanding appointment today ! I have a severely twisted ankle from a bad fall. I have received a few PEMF treatments and the ankle has been healing nicely. Today, Dr. Karl adjusted the ankle and it really made a difference. I am so thankful that Dr. Karl has been able to help me in my recovery.
Karol – Jul 21, 2020
I am very happy to help and super glad you are...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I was experiencing extreme and progressively worsening symptoms from peripheral neuropathy. Fortunately, some close friends, who had amazing results from Dr. Johnson, referred me to his office. After a thorough examination by Dr. Johnson, he created a comprehensive plan to treat my peripheral neuropathy. During each of my office visits, I found his staff professional, friendly, and always available to answer my questions. Dr. Johnson is a wonderful listener, very emphatic to your health issues, always brings levity and a smile to any conversation. The results I achieved from his treatment plan were astounding!!! It is my firm belief that Dr. Johnson’s treatment has increased the quality of my life, and am confident that it also added years to my life. I am eternally grateful.
A. Annunziata – Jul 10, 2020
We are very happy to have shared in your health...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I still remember my first apptmt from about 24 yrs ago. I was having digestive issues and mentioned I had a headache. When Dr. J adjusted my neck, the lighting in the room appeared to go from grey to yellow, and I could see more clearly - literally! Dr. Johnson is amazing! He gets to the root of the health issue rather than just treating the symptoms. Over the yrs, some of the health issues he helped me overcome are digestion & gall bladder problems, allergies, bladder & kidney infection, pronation (feet roll inward), torn disc and infertility. Without Dr. Johnson, my health journey would have been a nightmare. I am eternally grateful for the way he has brought my family and I through our health problems and given us hope for a healthier way of life!
Becky from Shelby Twp. – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
My wife went to Dr. Johnson, and I saw the difference in her improved health and decided to go too. I had been having a hard time staying asleep after falling asleep quickly. Dr. J evaluated me and discovered that my adrenals were out of whack. After taking certain supplements, I began sleeping through the night. Years ago I was exposed as a contractor to carbon dioxide (dry ice) at work for 3 days. I had gone to a medical dr because I was coughing so much and having difficulty breathing. He told me the damage to my lungs was permanent and that my bronchial tubes were tightening due to temperature change from it being warm inside and cold outside. He said I would experience the coughing issues every winter and prescribed steroids. Instead I went to Dr. J and the supplements he recommended healed me! Dr. J is the best chiropractor too! He is great at adjusting my neck axis to relieve a migraine and extremity adjustments for my hands and knees, as well as relieving my lower back pain.
Dan from Shelby Twp. – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr Johnson is fantastic he has helped me with my health. His staff is always helpful and friendly.
Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I have been a patient at Dr. Johnson's office since 2011. Dr. Johnson is extremely knowledgeable in every area of health related condition from joint adjustments to allergic reactions to PEMF treatments and more. He has a compassionate bedside manner and will listen to all questions you have. The staff at Johnson Chiropractic Neurology & Nutrition are well informed of procedures and provide excellent care when visiting the office and accommodating patients when appointments are requested. I am very fortunate to live so close to Dr. Johnson's office, but would definitely drive far to receive the excellent care I receive and need when in pain.
Kathleen MacFarland – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr Johnson is a lifesaver. I was battling an eye issue for months starting in July. After months and months with ophthalmologist, specialist, biopsies they could not figure out what was wrong and concluded I had an inflammation issue and wanted to put me on prednisone. After one visit with Dr. J he picked up I had a parasite and started me on a supplement. After 5 days my eye was improving and after two weeks was completely clear and healed. I continue to see him for nutrition and have never felt better. He truly is a lifesaver and will be forever thankful for all he has done. My husband and daughter also see him and are doing fantastic! Thank you Dr J for being so passionate on helping people and saving lives??
Carri S. – Feb 16, 2020
Helping people with their chronic and mysterious...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr Johnson is amazing he has helped with my health issues in so many ways. His staff is always helpful and friendly. I truly believe that he has saved my life and continues to help me reach my health goals.
Nathan – Feb 15, 2020
Nathan, it is my pleasure to be able to help you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
My visits are always pleasant and I left with better feeling about myself and got more educated to take care of my health. Dr. Karl save my life many times that I cannot return enough gratitude. Thank you.
Feb 14, 2020
Thank you very much for your favorable review. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I am forever grateful for Dr. Johnson. My daughter was having seizures and went to countless different doctors and spent thousands of dollars to try and figure out why she was having seizures. Not one of them could tell her why. The treatment plans varied from them wanting to put her on medications, where the side effects could cause birth defects, to them stating she was making the seizures up, to them even wanting to do brain surgery. Dr. Johnson did a brain map on her and said it was one of the worst brain maps he has seen in his career. So he also had her do a nutrition visit and ordered different labs. The labs showed she was Celiac. She did the Dr. Johnson Medical Detox diet and by they time she ended the diet, her seizures diminished. She hasn't had a sense of smell since she was 5 years old, but the medical doctors told me that was normal for her. Since she stopped eating gluten, she is regaining her sense of smell. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Johnson.
Denise – Feb 13, 2020
Denise, thank you for referring your daughter to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr Johnson. I’ve been having seizure and severe anxiety for the last 6 years. I’ve been to over 10 different doctors to try to find out the cause. Every single specialist I’ve been to told me something different. I’ve been told I was making it up, that they were panic attacks, that I should do my own research to figure out what the cause of my seizures were, try medication and let them know if it works, and that I needed brain surgery to REMOVE PART OF MY BRAIN. When I asked if it could be my diet, I was always told no, that’s not possible. I tried Dr. Johnson out and he found out I had Celiacs which was causing my body to completely fall apart. I am now going on two months without a seizure and my anxiety is back to a normal level. I am forever grateful for Dr. Johnson and the entire staff at this office. I feel like a completely different person, and I still have my entire brain. Dr Johnson is awesome. He truly cares about his patients.
Feb 13, 2020
Although Celiac Disease is quite rare, it is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

I treat the patient, not the diagnosis. You are not your illness. You are a unique person with various factors contributing to your overall wellbeing....Read more

My journey into healthcare began with a strong desire to help people manage and heal their painful, chronic conditions. I was not the first in my family...Read more

• Chiropractic