Dr. Karl Johnson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Johnson

Johnson Chiropractic Nutrition & Neurology, Shelby Township, MI

51735 Van Dyke Ave Shelby Township, MI 48316

Dr. Karl Johnson, DC is a chiropractor in Shelby Township, MI and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1983 and specializes in chiropractic, metabolic nutrition & research, and more.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karl Johnson, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I have been a patient of Dr. J's for about 5-6 years now and my wife and I have recommended several family members and friends to also see him. It is hard to explain, but the personal interactions with Dr. J. are just phenomenal. He remembers to ask how my dad is doing as well as how this or that is feeling since my last visit. I have used Dr. J for many problems over the years; from eliminating outdoor allergies to keeping my spine in order.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson is the most knowledgeable doctor our family has ever met. He is very personable, making us feel more like a friend than a patient. Dr. J always spends a great deal of time with us and answers all of our questions. He is very advanced in his field by continually receiving new training, offering the newest tests, and treatment options. He definitely thinks outside of the box and treats each of us as an individual rather than following a prescribed "one-size-fits all" protocol.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr johnson's therapy helped both my mother and myself by greatly decreasing our pain levels and facilitating greater freedom of movement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson is a forward out of the box thinker who looks at every aspect of healing his patients. He is extremely intelligent and very personable. He offers cutting edge healing modalities that you may not be able to find elsewhere. He has helped me move through chronic fatigue, allergy eliminations, and much much more. He explains everything thoroughly and treats the problem not the symptoms. He is exceptional at what he does and is a true healer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson is cheerful, energetic, and very intelligent. I greatly appreciate that despite his busy schedule, he takes the time to answer my questions without making me feel unintelligent or that he is in a rush. Other doctors I have visited take only 2-3 minutes to talk to me, aren't personable, and leave me feeling unsatisfied after the appointment. Dr. Johnson's personable, friendly disposition and listening ears make me feel comfortable, satisfied, and appreciated as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson is the most caring, compassionate, knowledgable doctor my family has. I have been using his services on and off for 15 plus year. Over the years we have not found a more passionate doctor who is willing to go the extra mile to figure out how to deal with a certain health issue. Recently, my daughter (15) went to him after being diagnosed with mono.No other doctor could do anything for her except proscribe steroids & rest. Dr. J put her on a regiment that speed up her recovery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karl Johnson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

I treat the patient, not the diagnosis. You are not your illness. You are a unique person with various factors contributing to your overall wellbeing. Each patient is treated as an individual. Patients are never rushed in or out of our office. W...

• Chiropractic

Wayne State University
2001
1983

Dr. Johnson accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Johnson's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Back Disorders