Karine Romain, ARNP

Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 47

Karine Romain

SUPER WOMEN'S HEALTH, LLC, Rockledge, FL

101 Eyster Blvd Rockledge, FL 32955

Karine Romain, ARNP is a women's health nurse practitioner in Rockledge, FL and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in women's health nursing (nurse practitioner), nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Karine Romain accepts

Karine Romain accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Karine Romain treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Weight Loss
  • Weight-Related Conditions

We believe in treating our patients like we would treat our loved ones. We thrive on making our environment as relaxing and comfortable as we can. We have same day appointments available because time matters to everyone especially when the matter is worrisome and/or painful. You matter to us.

• Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Alternative Care

Likelihood to recommend Karine Romain

Karine Romain?
Karine Romain's Performance
What People Say About Karine Romain, ARNP
I always feel taken care of and heard when I am with Karine. She genuinely cares about her patients. This past 2 years was very tumultuous for me and after being wiith Karine I just knew I would come through it and regain my balance once again. And I have done so. I'm dealing with another health issue and she is so open to hearing my thoughts and addressing any of my concerns. Thank you Karine for being a wonderful part of my healing journey. And I must throw out a thank you to Jessica for all her patients and help. Thank you Ladies
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
Karine Romain is the best provider I have ever had, hands down. She is thorough and very proficient at what she does. She has a great working knowledge of hormones, lab tests, and supplements as well. She has made my energy go way up and I have finally lost weight that I could not lose for years. I highly recommend her and her nurse Jessica who is also great and they are both accessible for any questions that I have. Don't wait to see her as you will not be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
I was charged $200 for a 30-minute visit. The appointment was 15 minutes late. I also received a less than 30 minute phone consult to explain my food sensitivity test. That also cost me $200. Outrageous!
I am sorry you feel this way. Super Women's...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
I started seeing Karine at the end of 2016. I made progress, but then got wrapped up in life. December 2018, we sat down, discussed what I needed to do, went over my blood work, & really TALKED about my health. Karine explains EVERYTHING to you and that was so helpful. Since December, I feel like I have control over my life again. I am down 41lbs & continuing to make progress. I give the credit to Karine and her staff for always being welcoming, always listening, and always making sure I leave with the right information. I would not be where I am today without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
So glad I found her! Now I can get my health back post thyroidectomy! She listens and treats my symptoms along with the lab work and oh! She will prescribe natural thyroid products unlike some endocrinologists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
Very caring and aware of patients needs. Not a rush visit. We had time to go over everything. Love the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
I started seeing Karine in April of 2017. After the birth of my second child I had a lot of problems with my hormones, anxiety, chronic fatigue, muscle aches, lack of libido, depression. I have never met someone who is so knowledgeable, compassionate and truly cares about your health and well being. She was able to get me back on track and get my life back. I can't express how grateful I am to her. I would give her ten stars if I could. She is the only person I trust to take care of my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
I am so pleased to of found Karine. She is the only one that kept going until she found out what my issues were. She will get to the bottom of what your problems are and then treat them. I feel so much better since I have been following her regimen. She spends a lot of time with you and listens to you. Your not just a number you are a person that she sincerely wants to help! I have Hypothyrodism, MTHFR, hormone issues, weight, just to give you an example of what she has helped me with
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
She is an outstanding and wonderful person. She really knows functional medicine. She is the best that we as a family have ever had and with much proven results. Our thyroid is functioning properly, our hormones more in balance, losing weight, & have a lot more energy. We know our food sensitivities now, and we can't say thank you enough. She truly is the very best!. We have recently moved to Huntsville, Al (Madison Co.) and will continue to use her for functional medicine long distance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
My appointment with Karine went so well! I have seen other Health specialists who on my first appointment overloaded me with information and a pile of their supplements!! I would go home discouraged,depressed and overwhelmed! She was a wonderful communicator,with easy to understand analogy 's concerning what is going on with my body. I had the food sensitivities blood test as well as the wheat zoomer and they were very informative and helpful in confirming my gut issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
Karine takes the time to thoroughly discuss your individual health needs and creates a plan that enhances your life. I was stressed out, not sleeping and feeling very depressed. Karine discussed options with me that have turned my life around. I feel great, have energy and can cope with the daily stresses in my life. I love the fact that she has a self pay, hassle free office and I have the freedom to choose what works for me. Thank you Karine for helping me turn my health around!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
I've been seeing Karine since she began practicing at Reflections OB/GYN. I didn't like the side-effects of traditional HRT. Docs who rx'd them rarely checked hormone & vitamin levels. I had intractable insomnia requiring nightly sleeping meds; Karine increased my progesterone dosage & I was able to stop the sleeping pills! I'm 65y/o but have more energy/stamina than peers 20 yrs younger due to Karine's care. I looked for someone like her for 10 yrs; so glad I found her & will keep going back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
Karine Romain is an excellent provider. Her staff is courteous and respectful. She listens to my concerns and spends time discussing symptoms and possible solutions. I came in with symptoms of peri-menopause and adrenal fatigue. After following her guidelines, with bio-identiacal hormones and herbal supplementation, along dietary changes, I feel so much better and my quality of life has greatly improved. Thank you Karine and Jessica!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
Outstanding nurse practitioner! Helped so much with menopause and weight gain. Fabulous personality, listens to your concerns and makes recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
My peromenopause symptoms were unbearable. Karin is an expert at Bioidentical Hormone replacement therapy.I finally feel great after suffering for almost two years. She knows the correct way to diagnose and treat hormone deficiency.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?
Karine Has absolutely changed my life. If you want someone who will work with you to change your heath I recommend Karine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karine Romain, ARNP?

How was your experience with Karine Romain?

SUPER WOMEN'S HEALTH, LLC, Rockledge, FL