Contact provider for availability

Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Bortnik
800 S Milwaukee Ave Ste 180 Libertyville, IL 60048

Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D is a psychologist in Libertyville, IL. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Bortnik accepts

Dr. Bortnik accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Bortnik treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bortnik's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bortnik

Dr. Bortnik?
Dr. Bortnik's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D
Dr. Bortnik has proven to be a caring and trusted counselor. She provides a safe space and professional guidance for navigating life's difficulties.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
Dr. Bortnik helped diagnose my mom's condition within a few sessions. She is thorough, knowledgable, perceptive, and honest. She recommended a combination of therapy and medications and referred us to a psychiatrist. She volunteered to schedule a visit with a psychiatrist for us because my mom's problems were not going to get better and she needed a quick solution. Great comprehensive service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
I have been on a short-term disability after a car accident that left me in shock. I started having panic attacks when driving and couldn't stop thinking of what happened. My routine was upside down for the last 2 months and I didn't know how to get back to living my life. After 6 sessions of EMDR and therapy, I was able to drive again and have returned to work. I am still working on controlling anxiety and fear and will continue therapy with Dr. Bortnik whose care I trust and highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
Dr. Karina Bortnik is an exceptional therapist. She is perceptive, intelligent, compassionate, and effective. I have been a patient of Dr. Bortnik for over seven years, and she has helped me through several difficult experiences and predispositions. It is evident that Dr. Bortnik genuinely cares about her patients and considers the best way to help each patient as an individual. She is very attune to best approaches to cognitive and emotional wellbeing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
Dr Bortnik is a kind, caring knowledgeable professional. Over the last 2 years she has helped me gain valuable insights into who I am and survive a traumatic event in my life. She is not judgemental or harsh. She is Frank and a straight shooter. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
Saw Dr. Bortnik per recommendation of my family doctor. I wasn't sure how the process works but decided to give it a try as nothing else was working. Without going into too much detail about my issues, I feel that I should have done this years ago and saved myself years of both physical and mental grief. Highly recommend Dr. Bortnik to anyone seeking answers and needing a qualified psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
Dr. Bortnik is a first-rate psychologist who aids me tremendously with issues following my second brain tumor regarding post-chemotherapy cognitive impairment. She has insights into me which are striking in their sensitivity and accuracy. Karina is always compassionate, and I never doubt that she addresses me in a straightforward matter. Usually, she gives me "homework," or topics to consider between sessions. Her assignments always indicate how I should feel about specific subjects.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
I've been a patient for almost 9 years. She has helped me thru some difficult times. My family has a smorgasbord of difficulties and she has helped me navigate coping strategies for them all. I consider her an answer to prayer. She is very empathetic and caring. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?
She is very condescending and she does not even let you talk is is so quick to interrupt and does not even let you say what you want to say, she thinks you are rude just because you disagree with her, she thinks she knows you more than you know yourself and will not stop talking about her “experience”. All the good reviews are probably herself or her family members. She is not a good therapist. If you want a caring professional, do not choose her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karina Bortnik, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Bortnik?

• Psychology