Clinical Social Work  |
Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW
Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW is a clinical social work provider who practices in Wyckoff, NJ. She is 41 years old.

300 Franklin Ave Ste 203

• Eating Disorders
  • Life Coaching
  • School Social Work
  • Social Work

Karin Schoenfeld does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Hartford
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Columbia University
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Karin Schoenfeld has no awards or honors listed.

Karin Schoenfeld has no media or publications listed.

Karin Schoenfeld does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Karin Schoenfeld and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Karin Schoenfeld's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Karin Schoenfeld to family and friends
Karin Schoenfeld's Performance
Hackensack, NJ |
Karin is extremely caring and professional. She goes above and beyond for her patients and their families.
Wayne, NJ |
I would highly recommend Karin--she has been helping our daughter tremendously. She is able to connect with our daughter on a level no other therapist has ever been able to. She's very down to earth & easy to talk to and has insight into situations that have helped our daughter's recovery.
in Oakland, NJ |
Our daughter has been battling an eating disorder for the past 5+ years and has been seeing Karin for 3 years. Karin is the first therapist that actually makes our daughter feel like she understands. Karin is honest but sensitive. She tells it exactly like it is but in a way that our daughter "hears" her. She is always available at any time to help her through whatever it is. Karin has helped all of us in ways that nobody else has ever been able to. Karin is an amazing therapist and person.
in Ridgewood, NJ |
Ms. Schoenfeld is a warm caring individual who was a life saver for us. She responds at all hours of the day and night and has the kids best interest at heart. I am thankful every day that our paths crossed and don't know what we would have done without her. She makes the time for all situations and is never too busy. Love her!!!!
There are not enough positive things I could say about Karin. In the most difficult and painful times of my life, Karin has listened, supported, helped, and believed in me more than anyone else. Anyone would be lucky to have Karin as their therapist. This is especially true for those who feel alone or misunderstood, as she has a spectacular ability to make you feel valid and important, while helping you solve issues and become a better person, all of which I have personally experienced.
Karin goes above and beyond. She has helped me throughout the years dealing with servere anxiety, depression, friend issues and family. She cares for her clients deeply and is amazing at what she does.
Ridgewood, NJ |
This woman goes above and beyond to help the clients that walk through her door. She truly is a genuine and caring person. She is easy to talk to and does wonders for me and i couldnt imagine it being different for anyone else.
in Franklin Lakes, NJ |
Karin is unlike anyone else. My daughter has been to countless therapists and programs for an eating disorder and no one has ever "gotten it" (according to my daughter) She gets it, she is tough but gentle and most importantly she is honest and real. She doesn't tell us what we want to hear, she tells us what we need to hear. If I could give her a million stars I would.
in NJ |
I was very hesitant to start therapy because I've been to a couple of therapists before and I never felt comfortable. Being a grown man with a great job and seemingly great life I always felt judged, until I met Karin. She is hands down one of the best most genuine people I have ever met. She always reassures me that my feelings are real and that my feelings count. She helped me to see that in order to find happiness I needed to be honest with myself about what I need. I am so grateful for her.
in Hawthorne, NJ |
Karin is absolutely the most amazing person anyone will ever meet. Before seeing Karin I had seen two other therapists who I absolutely could not connect with. I was very hesitant to go back to therapy because of the stigma behind it but now I can't wait to see Karin because she doesn't make it weird at all (which it shouldn't be). I couldn't be more grateful for having Karin as a therapist and more importantly as someone who treats me like family and as someone I look up to.
East Syracuse, NY |
Talking to Karin is like talking to a friend, she's very understanding, she's very postitive and really makes you feel like you're not alone. Going to Karin isn't like going to a "doctor's office" she created a safe and open environment I am grateful for
in Wyckoff, New Jersey |
I look forward to seeing Karin every single week. She is such a kind and compassionate person and understands me so well. I am so lucky to have someone like her to talk to in my life.
Fair Lawn, NJ |
I have been going to Karins for years now and I could not image my life without her. When I first started to go Karin, I had a lot of aniexty within myself. Karin has helped me with this in many ways and I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for her. As soon as you walk into Karins office, a calmness over comes me. Her office is so welcoming and inviting, I shouldn't say office because it feels like a home. She even puts out snacks and refreshments!
Ridgewood, NJ |
Karin is different from other therapists I have gone to because she truly listens and lets me be myself. She is non judgmental and offers me a place to explore my feelings without fear. My family sees a positive change in my self esteem which is so rewarding. Overall I am thankful to have found someone who really gets me.
Ridgewood, NJ |
Karin has helped my son through his battle with an eating disorder. She has helped our family to understand what he was going through and how we can help him in our daily lives. Her caring but tough approach opened our eyes to his suffering, we are very thankful we found her.
Roseland, NJ |
I have been seeing Karin for a couple of months now and she has completely changed my view on therapy. Prior to Karin, I had seen many therapists on and off, but never found someone that I could connect to. She creates an environment and has the personality to make anyone feel comfortable. I look forward to my sessions because I feel growth each time. I would recommend Karin to anyone, male or female. Once you speak with her, you will no longer feel alone or unaware. She is great!
in Ramsey, NJ |
Karin is the best therapist I've ever had. Since starting with Karin I've gone from having multiple panic attacks a day to having one maybe every month or so. I was immensely depressed and had self harm issues and an eating disorder. Karin helped me get myself back on track to be the strong, independent girl that I never knew I could be. I would advise anyone in need of mental help to see Karin.
Have you seen Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Are you Karin Schoenfeld?

Visit Karin Schoenfeld