Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW

Clinical Social WorkFemaleAge 46

Clinical Social Work

Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Wyckoff, NJ and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Columbia Univeristy medical school in 1999. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW

Schoenfeld

300 Franklin Ave Ste 203 Wyckoff, NJ 07481

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"I am extremely dedicated to helping those who feel they have no where to turn or who have felt societal stigmas surrounding mental health. I believe in working closely with both the client and their family to better se..."

- Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Self-Injury Behavior

Karin Schoenfeld accepts

Karin Schoenfeld accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Karin Schoenfeld's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karin Schoenfeld

Karin Schoenfeld

Caring. Helpful. Easy to talk to.
I highly recommend Karin! She listens, genuinely cares, really takes the time to ask questions and understand, and guides you to tap into your own truth and strength. She is down to earth, easy to talk to, and trustworthy. Karin will go above and beyond to support you. I feel so fortunate to have found her!
May 12, 2022
Life saver
I was able to connect with Karin during covid despite no one else getting back to me. At the time, I was lucky enough for her to have availability. Mental health clinicians seem to be a hot commodity these days. She has helped me tremendously on my mental health and overall well being. I encourage everyone to seek out a therapist to assist with overcoming any struggle. Wish we could multiply Karin! Thank you.
Jack M – May 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
On 3 separate occasions attempted to secure mental health services and despite reaching out via all methods including phone and email, not once has returned any messages. This has occurred pre covid as well ad during pandemic. There is nothing to indicate she is not accepting new clients so absolutely unacceptable for someone in the mental health profession to have this lack of concern. It takes a lot for people to start the process of finding help and this lack of responsiveness only stops people from trying.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Feb 23, 2022
I want to offer my sincerest apologies to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Karin has a unique ability to make you believe in yourself even when everything in your brain is telling you not to. She offers a sense of compassion and kindness that is very rare in this world. She has given me hope when I needed it most. Karin always makes me feel like I matter which can be a challenge in life when people don't tell each other enough how much they mean to each other. She reminds me I am important and my feelings count regardless of how others see me. I feel lucky she is my therapist and I hope she knows how much she helps people.
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
I started seeing Karin a few months ago to cope with the stress in my life. I am so happy I did! She is an incredible listener, really understands you, and picks up on your personality very quickly. She explains things in a way so that you personally can understand them. Her demeanor (and pretty office!) makes therapy calm and relaxing, instead of stressful and daunting. She’s also good at reminding you that you don’t need to be going through something traumatic to go to therapy. Some days I come in and only say good things, and it is just as beneficial for my mental health. She’s also great for teens going through the college application and decision process. I definitely recommend her!
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Karin is the best, she really makes you feel comfortable and able to talk about anything. She really listens and engages, and has helped me through so much. I always leave my appointment feeling great, empowered, and ready to tackle what I have before me.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Karin is wonderful to work with. My daughter is very comfortable with her and so am I. She is easy to talk to and non judgemental.
B.S. – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Karin is excellent. She’s so kind and caring and going to her doesn’t always feel like therapy but as if I’m talking to a great friend which on some days i really need. She’s always accommodating to my needs and even when i moved away we still do Skype sessions so i didn’t have to discontinue seeing her which was great. I highly recommend her, she’s really wonderful!
NJ – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
It’s really hard to ask for help and even harder to find someone you can be yourself with. I finally found it after many attempts. Karin let’s me be myself and never judges me even when I tell her the craziest things. She is caring, honest and even tough when I need it the most. I can finally say I am on the road to being a better version of myself because she has taught me to believe in who I am, flaws and all.
ST in Ridgewood, NJ – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
She's amazing, so personable, calming, friendly and professional
Rachel in NJ – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Karin helped me through a very difficult time when my husband had an emotional affair. While we were going through marriage counseling I found that I needed to be able to share my feelings in a safe space. Karin offered just that. She is very easy to open up to, non judgmental, offering sound, constructive perspectives. I highly recommend her!
nancy in north haledon, nj – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
I have been seeing Karin once a week for over 6 months. I have never felt more understood and heard by a therapist in my life. I have been in therapy for over 20 years and the amount of personal growth and progress that I've made since I started therapy with Karin is tremendous. She is incredible. I felt at ease as soon as I stepped into her office.
River Edge – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
From the beginning of this intimidating process of therapy Karin has made me feel so comfortable being myself. It is really hard to be willing to open yourself up to change but she makes even the hardest parts seem okay. She tells me the truth even when I don’t want to hear it and has gotten me to see my worth in a way I couldn’t before. Very grateful I took this step to healing with someone I trust completely.
B.E. in Fair Lawn, NJ – Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
I never really believed in therapy or that someone could make me believe in myself before I met Karin. She has the ability to make you see the good in yourself, even in the worst times and situations. She has been such a positive force in my life and has made me a better person. I hope that one day I can make someone feel better the way she does for me every time I see her.
Me in Mahwah, NJ – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Karin is extremely caring and professional. She goes above and beyond for her patients and their families.
Hackensack, NJ – Sep 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
I would highly recommend Karin--she has been helping our daughter tremendously. She is able to connect with our daughter on a level no other therapist has ever been able to. She's very down to earth & easy to talk to and has insight into situations that have helped our daughter's recovery.
Wayne, NJ – Sep 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Our daughter has been battling an eating disorder for the past 5+ years and has been seeing Karin for 3 years. Karin is the first therapist that actually makes our daughter feel like she understands. Karin is honest but sensitive. She tells it exactly like it is but in a way that our daughter "hears" her. She is always available at any time to help her through whatever it is. Karin has helped all of us in ways that nobody else has ever been able to. Karin is an amazing therapist and person.
MO in Oakland, NJ – Sep 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Ms. Schoenfeld is a warm caring individual who was a life saver for us. She responds at all hours of the day and night and has the kids best interest at heart. I am thankful every day that our paths crossed and don't know what we would have done without her. She makes the time for all situations and is never too busy. Love her!!!!
CM in Ridgewood, NJ – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
There are not enough positive things I could say about Karin. In the most difficult and painful times of my life, Karin has listened, supported, helped, and believed in me more than anyone else. Anyone would be lucky to have Karin as their therapist. This is especially true for those who feel alone or misunderstood, as she has a spectacular ability to make you feel valid and important, while helping you solve issues and become a better person, all of which I have personally experienced.
AM – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?
Karin goes above and beyond. She has helped me throughout the years dealing with servere anxiety, depression, friend issues and family. She cares for her clients deeply and is amazing at what she does.
Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karin Schoenfeld, LCSW?

How was your experience with Karin Schoenfeld?