Dietetics  |
Female
Dr. Karin Kratina, PHD
Dr. Karin Kratina, PHD is a dietetics provider who practices in Gainesville, FL.

3221 NW 13th St

Gainesville, FL 32609

Learn about Dr. Kratina

• Dietetics

Dr. Kratina does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Kratina is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kratina has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kratina has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kratina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kratina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kratina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kratina to family and friends
Dr. Kratina's Performance
in Dunnellon, FL |
Really gets eating issues, didn't just tell me what to eat, but helped me change the way I think about food. That was about 3 years ago, still doing good!
in Dunnellon, FL |
I really had no idea this approach to nutrition even existed. Dr Kratina changed the way I view food, and what used to be a daily struggle isn't even a concern. If you are looking for a very different approach to eating and weight, that is not about rigid control, definitely call her!
in Gainesville, FL |
Some of her ideas seemed weird at first, certainly not what you hear from mainstream nutritionists. But I tried them and now managing my food is easier than ever. I go to parties now without being tempted by all the snacks. It is wonderful! And I lost the 12# I've been trying to lose for years.
in Gainesville, FL |
Karin has a deep understanding of eating and how to change your approach to it. I had never heard much of what she taught me, but I'm so glad I was referred to her. I lost some weight, but more importantly, I don't have to micro-manage food anymore. And as she promised, I didn't gain anything over the holidays. First time in years and years.
Have you seen Dr. Karin Kratina, PHD?
Are you Dr. Kratina?