Dr. Karen Swift, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Swift
502 N Main Ave Gresham, OR 97030

Dr. Karen Swift, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Gresham, OR. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Swift accepts

Dr. Swift accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Swift treats your condition or procedure

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Swift's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Swift

3.4

Dr. Swift?
Dr. Swift's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karen Swift, PHD
Dr. Swift's ongoing care was instrumental in my daughter life to help her cope with the transition in living situations from her mothers to my house. It was very difficult and without Dr. Swifts help life would have been a lot more difficult. She was always there for my daughter or me when a need arose. I don't think we could have survived without her help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Swift, PHD?
I would not recommend this provider. I contacted the office and she called me back. We reviewed my issue and she felt she could assist me. That was until I told her I the first 5 visits covered through my EAP and then would transition over to my insurance. At that point she told me to seek other services for the 5 visits and when I was ready to use my insurance then I could seek her services. They did not believe in providing EAP services...really? you don't believe in assisting people in need
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Swift, PHD?
Beware of Dr. Swift's office. A miscommunication on her office staff's part left us with a no-show cancellation fee. We tried to explain, we left a message for Karen, we wrote a letter. Karen and her staff decided to continue to bill us and then send us to collections for a cancellation fee! We disputed it but it sadly has remained on our credit for years. Terrible business ethic on Karen and her staff's part. Particularly because it was a miscommunication and not a no-show.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Swift, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Swift?