Karen Sticka, PA

Physician Assistant (PA)Female

Karen Sticka, PA is a Physician Assistant in Hurst, TX. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Karen Sticka to book an appointment.

Karen Sticka

Skin MD PA

804 Northeast Mall Blvd Hurst, TX 76053
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Karen Sticka treats your condition or procedure

Karen Sticka accepts

Karen Sticka accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

Karen Sticka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karen Sticka

3.4

Karen Sticka

I’ve been to this office a handful of times over the past few years. For the most part everyone has been professional and very kind. I was in recently, my doctor I see normally was sick so I saw her assistant. She was quick and the visit went well, but I suggest getting thicker doors. She was saying some ugly things about some one who works there. It definitely is making me think twice about coming back.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
MV – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Sticka, PA?
I just came from an appointment with Karen Sticka at Skin MD and am favorable impressed. All staff members were absolutely wonderful. I was quite nervous and apprehensive, but everyone was able to easy my concerns. Ms Sticka has a great bedside manner and seems to be quite knowledgeable. I couldn't have been more pleased with the whole experience.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Sticka, PA?
Dr. Karen Sticka was by far the greatest dermatologist i have ever seen, she listens to my concerns and then proceeded to take care of them to the best of her ability. I suffer from severe cystic acne, and she managed to get rid of all my acne. She is a wonderful doctor, I would highly recommend. God bless her!
HMR in Venus, TX – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Sticka, PA?
Very rushed and wouldn't listen to my concerns nor suggestions. Her diagnosis was not supported by my PCP and in fact had I gone with her diagnosis I would've been dropped by my insurance due to being a high risk. Would never recommend stepping foot into this practice.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Earl in Kennedale, TX – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Sticka, PA?
Karen is a consummate professional & highly knowledgeable; also she is super easy to talk to. My challenge is that when I request specifically to see Dr Turner, I see Karen then I see Dr. Turner very briefly, who nods in agreement with everything Karen says. If I request Dr Turner, I request Dr Turner not the PA & then a nodding Dr Turner. The billing practices of this office are questionable. You're forced to pay before insurance is filed resulting in a credit they will not tell you about.
Laura in Dallas, TX – Jan 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Sticka, PA?

How was your experience with Karen Sticka?

• Physician Assistant (PA)