Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Karen Perry

Northeast Internal Medical Associates

12702 N Interstate 35 Live Oak, TX 78233

Karen Perry, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Live Oak, TX. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Karen Perry accepts

Karen Perry accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Karen Perry treats your condition or procedure

Karen Perry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karen Perry

Karen Perry?
Karen Perry's Performance
What People Say About Karen Perry, FNP
RecentMost Helpful
Great personality....great health care provider.....takes time to get involved in whats going on with your health....genuine care giver....5 stars....have been with NIMA at least 10 years......I’m 74....very fortunate.....uu
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Both personable and caring of my medical needs, I found Karen Perry to be sincere and helpful in resolving my concerns. In recommending a course of action to remedy my condition, she relieved my stress and clarified my confusion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Karen Perry always listens and is thorough. She counsels with humor I would recommend her without question
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Karen Perry is a great nurse practitioner! She respects your time and yet doesn’t make you feel hurried. There was no wait for an early appointment. She is very easy to talk to and is very thorough. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
I saw Karen Perry for a respiratory illness I acquired while traveling on a cruise. I was seen the same day I called and was seen quickly. After she reviewed my symptoms and listening to my chest & looking at my ears I was given an antibiotic for an ear infection. I would not hesitate to see her in the future for any primary care that I may need. She was caring, through and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Will I recommend Nurse Perry? Absolutely, without any reservation. I recently "walked in" not scheduled, and was seen promptly. She was thorough and thoughtful, and her prescribed medication helped almost immediately. I'll not hesitate to again consult her, if necessary and appropriate. For years I've found ALL staff at NEMA the very best! Who am I ? 82 year old G'paw and veteran.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Very responsive to my needs. Professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
awesome she is the bomb has a great humor but to the point and she is so smart and just great!!!!!!!! and really cares to get u better and very nice. she is one of the best !!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Karen was very efficient and professional I would not hesitate to go to her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Karen Perry is the most efficient and knowledgeable Nurse Practitioner I have ever had the opportunity to visit. Her office is incredibly efficient and you never have a wait when you are there for an appointment. Karen obviously does her prep before she serves her patients. Often her questions to my wife and I during our visits, she seems to know all about our history and the medications we are currently using. Her demeanor is directly supportive of our health. Great Nurse!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Professional, kind, good sense of humor, easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Karen is lovely. She has a good humor, is courteous, professional, and takes time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
I have been seeing Karen for several years. I've always found her to be pleasant and informative. She explains procedures and test results so they can be understood.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Karen Perry has always been the consummate professional. She also has a pleasant demeanor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
The best drs. N care and they even make u feel welcome n treat u with dignity n respect and really do care about u and your health. Have Bn with them for 30 t yrs. highly highly recommend them.
Great
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
I just love the staff from beginning of my visit to the end . Promptly service and they do call you back for result s right away and getting referrals no problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
I find Karen to be very professional in her treatment of patients especially willing to take time to discuss your medical concerns.
Friendly! Professional! Caring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?
Karen is very thorough, asks good questions, reviews everything with you, and has a friendly personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Perry, FNP?

How was your experience with Karen Perry?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Karen Perry treats patients.

Compare Providers