Karen Murphy, LCSW

Karen Murphy, LCSW

Social Work  ·
Female
Karen Murphy, LCSW is a social worker in Newport, OR. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

112 SE Douglas St

Newport, OR 97365

(541) 265-1954

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Karen Murphy

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Karen Murphy does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Education data for Karen Murphy is unavailable at this time.

Karen Murphy has no awards or honors listed.

Karen Murphy has no media or publications listed.

Karen Murphy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Karen Murphy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Karen Murphy's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Karen Murphy to family and friends

Karen Murphy's Performance

FAIR

FAIR

GOOD

I didn't see her for very long, maybe a few weeks. Then she walked in one day and basically fired me as a patient with no explanation. Only that she couldn't help me. I was in a very difficult period of my life for various reasons, and I didn't think any of my problems were beyond her abilities....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Karen is a fantastic counselor, she listens and is attentive and very easy to talk to. I cannot relate one bit to the negative review that another client wrote and it is unfortunate to see such a negative response to such a wonderful provider. Find out for yourself, that is my motto.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolute worst counselor for teens ever. NEVER makes contact with BOTH parents to hear what is really going on with a teen-but quick to contact a doctor for PROZAC for a suicidal teen using drugs. I have much more to say about her LACK of professionalism than this but feel free to contact me. Was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She blamed me for trusting someone when they said they'd be there for me but then abandoned me without a word and never spoke to me again. She told me it was my fault for believing them and that I shouldn't expect so much out of people who tell me they're gonna be there for me.
Are you Karen Murphy?

Nearby providers with similar experience