Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Dr. Morgan

Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT is a physical therapist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Massachusettes General Hospital Institute Of Health Professions in 2009 and specializes in physical therapy.

Make an appointment

Dr. Morgan accepts

Dr. Morgan accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Access PPO
Tricare
Veteran Administration Plan
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Morgan treats your condition or procedure

• Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain

Pain, especially chronic pain is not something you have to put up with.  Pain is a symptom which often indicates that muscles are out of balance.  Some muscles are atrophying while others are taking up the workload and becoming overworked.&...

• Physical Therapy

Dr. Morgan?
Dr. Morgan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
Karen teaches as she heals! She gives you a whole knew outlook on your health. She is personable, takes her time in getting to know your health issues. Karen is a brilliant PT. So grateful I was led to her beautiful, homey office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
Karen takes the time to get to know her patients’ whole selves such that her treatment is personalized and more effective. She’s kind, diligent, and personable. Strongly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
I highly recommend Karen! I love her holistic approach. She not only took the time to listen and ask questions to discover exactly what was going on with my shoulder issues, but also took the time to get to know what was going on in my life. I appreciate the time she took to help me visualize how my muscles and tendons were working for each of the exercises that she went through with me. The therapy program via email was a huge help for me to make sure I was doing the assigned exercises correctl
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
I went to Karen with a combination of chronic hamstring and plantar fasciitis pain. I am an avid hiker so this was quite debilitating. Rather than simply prescribe treatment for the heel or leg, she addressed my problems as a whole body issue; including core and hip strength. She gave me exercises and a treatment regimen (she literally taught me how to walk correctly) and now the problems are resolved, hopefully never to return. I sing her praises to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
Karen was my father's physical therapist after his two strokes. She was the only therapist who didn't give up on my Dad and she subsequently continued to work with him until he passed. She always smiled even though she was working him hard and he looked forward to his sessions. She was able to work with him in a way that gave him hope. As a health care professional I appreciate her depth of knowledge, ability to think outside the box, and that she genuinely cares for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
I loved Karen's personal approach to treatment. I always felt like she really listened to me and met my needs rather than trying to fit me into a box. She constantly changed her approach and treatment options to give me stellar results. I am back to gardening and now look forward to my back packing trip this summer. I will always hear her voice in my head nudging me into better posture!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
I was expecting machines and a gym atmosphere when I had my first visit with Dr. Morgan. Instead the office was warm and comfortable with relaxing music. Dr. Morgan was more of a teacher and helped me to better understand my pain with knowledge, guidance, supplements, essential oils and a very specific home exercise program. I would highly recommend Dr. Morgan because she listens, problem solves, and has given me the tools for a better quality of life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
She really listens and addresses the real problem not just the symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
Karen has a healing gift! She listens compassionately, is intuitive in her treatment and takes the time to explain everything. I was unable to lift my arm above shoulder height and am now 100% healed. She identified the very root of the problem which had to do with my posture. I never would have imagined this to be the cause. I now have the tools to keep healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
Dr. Morgan is a very thoughtful diagnostician. She quickly identified the underlying cause of the pain I was experiencing. She provided expert therapy in her office and sent me home with a very useful exercise program that promoted my healing. I have seen Dr. Morgan now for three different conditions and have recovered from each. She is a good listener and take a holistic approach to her health care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
I recommend Dr. Morgan because of her excellent knowledge and skills and because she cares about her patients. She is committed to finding answers to their problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
Karen takes a personal interest in her patients and treats the whole body. She is knowledgable and takes the time to explain why the exercises and techniques will help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Morgan?

Karen Morgan Physical Therapy