Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT

Dr. Morgan
Telehealth services available

Karen Morgan Physical Therapy

119 N Commercial St Ste 660 Bellingham, WA 98225

Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Bellingham, WA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Morgan to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Morgan treats your condition or procedure

• Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain

Dr. Morgan accepts

Dr. Morgan accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Beech Street (Multiplan)
First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Access PPO
Healthcare Management Administrators, Inc. (HMA)
HealthSpan Integrated Care
Worker's Compensation WC

Dr. Morgan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Morgan

Dr. Morgan?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (27)
  • Explained conditions well (27)
  • Listened & answered questions (27)
    Karen Morgan was amazing. I had such a great time working with her. She is a very smart woman and is always going above and beyond for her clients. If I ever have any other physical therapy needs I know I will be coming back to work with her.
    Sierra – Jun 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Physical therapy with Karen was an absolute blessing! She is very knowledgeable, easy to work with and understand, and she genuinely cares about her clients. Thankfully, Karen has a much deeper approach to treatment than I have experienced with other physical therapists, as she taught me how pain works in my brain by better understanding the Neuroscience. Helping me understand not just my injury, but my body better than ever. I used to be afraid of my injury because I felt hopeless when I would have pain flare-ups. But, now I feel hopeful and confident as she taught me what to do to prevent, or significantly lesson, my pain flare-ups. She pushed me physically, and mentally too, to change some unhealthy eating, sleeping, and thinking habits in my life, because, as I learned, our mental health has a huge impact on our pain levels and our physical health. I'm truly grateful for my time with Karen and I very highly recommend her to anyone that wants to live a healthier life with less pain!
    Chris Illman – Mar 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    I brought my daughter to see Karen about some chronic hip pain. I liked her educational approach to working with my daughter. I learned a lot too and Karen involved me in a way that made it easy to support my daughter with her exercises. She has a friendly demeanor and a good sense of humor which was a good fit for us. I appreciated feeling like there was sufficient time at each appointment to discuss my daughter's progress, practice each exercise and learn why the exercises were beneficial. We had a great experience working with Karen!
    Susan – Nov 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Karen is an awesome PT who helped me recover from my hip pain and taught me how to prevent reoccurrence! She is simply amazing!
    Jun 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Karen teaches as she heals! She gives you a whole knew outlook on your health. She is personable, takes her time in getting to know your health issues. Karen is a brilliant PT. So grateful I was led to her beautiful, homey office.
    Susan Swanson – Feb 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Karen takes the time to get to know her patients’ whole selves such that her treatment is personalized and more effective. She’s kind, diligent, and personable. Strongly recommend.
    Emily – Mar 02, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    I highly recommend Karen! I love her holistic approach. She not only took the time to listen and ask questions to discover exactly what was going on with my shoulder issues, but also took the time to get to know what was going on in my life. I appreciate the time she took to help me visualize how my muscles and tendons were working for each of the exercises that she went through with me. The therapy program via email was a huge help for me to make sure I was doing the assigned exercises correctl
    Val L in bellingham, wa – Oct 04, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    I went to Karen with a combination of chronic hamstring and plantar fasciitis pain. I am an avid hiker so this was quite debilitating. Rather than simply prescribe treatment for the heel or leg, she addressed my problems as a whole body issue; including core and hip strength. She gave me exercises and a treatment regimen (she literally taught me how to walk correctly) and now the problems are resolved, hopefully never to return. I sing her praises to everyone!
    Thor Hansen in Bellingham, WA – Aug 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Karen was my father's physical therapist after his two strokes. She was the only therapist who didn't give up on my Dad and she subsequently continued to work with him until he passed. She always smiled even though she was working him hard and he looked forward to his sessions. She was able to work with him in a way that gave him hope. As a health care professional I appreciate her depth of knowledge, ability to think outside the box, and that she genuinely cares for her patients.
    Carolyn in Bellingham, WA – Jun 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    I loved Karen's personal approach to treatment. I always felt like she really listened to me and met my needs rather than trying to fit me into a box. She constantly changed her approach and treatment options to give me stellar results. I am back to gardening and now look forward to my back packing trip this summer. I will always hear her voice in my head nudging me into better posture!
    Kate W in Bellingham, WA – May 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    I was expecting machines and a gym atmosphere when I had my first visit with Dr. Morgan. Instead the office was warm and comfortable with relaxing music. Dr. Morgan was more of a teacher and helped me to better understand my pain with knowledge, guidance, supplements, essential oils and a very specific home exercise program. I would highly recommend Dr. Morgan because she listens, problem solves, and has given me the tools for a better quality of life.
    Susie E in Bellingham, WA – Mar 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    She really listens and addresses the real problem not just the symptoms.
    Apr 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Karen has a healing gift! She listens compassionately, is intuitive in her treatment and takes the time to explain everything. I was unable to lift my arm above shoulder height and am now 100% healed. She identified the very root of the problem which had to do with my posture. I never would have imagined this to be the cause. I now have the tools to keep healthy.
    Meg C. in Anacortes, WA – Jan 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Dr. Morgan is a very thoughtful diagnostician. She quickly identified the underlying cause of the pain I was experiencing. She provided expert therapy in her office and sent me home with a very useful exercise program that promoted my healing. I have seen Dr. Morgan now for three different conditions and have recovered from each. She is a good listener and take a holistic approach to her health care.
    Alan D. in Bellingham, WA – Jan 30, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    I recommend Dr. Morgan because of her excellent knowledge and skills and because she cares about her patients. She is committed to finding answers to their problems.
    Douglas I in Bellingham, WA – Jan 29, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?
    Karen takes a personal interest in her patients and treats the whole body. She is knowledgable and takes the time to explain why the exercises and techniques will help.
    C. Waters in Bellingham, WA – Jan 18, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Morgan, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Morgan?

Pain, especially chronic pain is not something you have to put up with.  Pain is a symptom which often indicates that muscles are out of balance. ...Read more

Over 25 years of PT experience beginning in Southern California working with neurological rehabilitation and orthopedics clients at Rancho Los Amigos National...Read more

• Physical Therapy