Karen Kirk, LCSW

Social Work •  Female • Age 41

Karen Kirk

Louisiana Family Counseling

10431 Siegen Ln Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Karen Kirk, LCSW is a Social Worker in Baton Rouge, LA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Karen Kirk to book an appointment.

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Karen Kirk accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Karen Kirk treats your condition or procedure

Karen Kirk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karen Kirk

3.8

Karen Kirk?
I disagree as reviews suggest "Karen is small-talking". She is really adjusting her clients, patiently; it does take time. She is possibly not the best choice for the Type A personality that wants to be treated as they treat others- qualities may be missed by those seeking instant gratification. I am a Type A too, I get it. She has helped my son face reality, with accountability, and build confidence. Karen's style is slow and steady, genuine human support & development- responsible. I trust her
BJB in Mandeville, LA – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?
Karen is so, so nice but honestly didn’t help me that much. It was like just chatting/catching up every single week and going over what happened. I felt like I was just talking to talk and there wasn’t really any input, help, coping methods given, advice, nothing. Kind of a waste of money to just sit in a room and awkwardly talk to myself. She didn’t identify my very obvious depression/BPD, or try to assist me in healing with anything. I had to explicitly ask her for any bit of help.
rosebud in Covington – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?
Karen Kirk is very serious about her craft as a cognitive therapist. She has helped me stay anchored in several emotional ?? Crisis. She has been a great life coach for me. I struggle with various diagnoses and she is very flexible. She never makes me feel uncomfortable ?? . It builds my esteem knowing that I have the resources of her services. Get Connected with her! You won’t be sorry!
Jane Doe in Louisiana – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?
Karen is the best therapist I've seen. Has done more to help than others.
Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?
Karen is lovely. She’s sweet, nice, and has a gentle demeanor. However, she doesn’t really do anything to help me with my issues which is the whole point of going to therapy... Overall, a session feels like I’m forcing awkward small talk and catching up on each other’s lives like you would over coffee. When I did bring up points of concern/issues I’m struggling with, she didn’t really offer any insight, new perspective, or coping skills. So yes, she’s nice. But no, she doesnt really help.
Port Allen, LA – Nov 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?
Karen has been a god send! She has helped myself and my husband in so many ways that there are no word to express our grattitude. She is very kind hearted, genuinely concerned for your feelings, remains neutral in couple therapy, and has a remarkable way of helping you figure out the issue at hand and how to work towards a healthier you. Anytime we needed to speak with her, she was very accomidating. She is one in a million and we can't thank her enough!
S.M. in Covington, LA – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?
I saw Karen after the death of a loved one, and she was very very helpful in getting me back on my feet. She was empathetic, kind, calming, understanding, and patient. I have already recommended her to anyone I know going through a difficult time. I really appreciated her help, she was flexible with appointments, scheduled them at convenient times, and I always left feeling better and more calm.
M. Eli in Mandeville, LA – Sep 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?
Poor rapport and appeared snotty.
Sep 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Kirk, LCSW?

How was your experience with Karen Kirk?

My goal as a cognitive behavioral therapist is to help my clients achieve emotional wellness, and to help people gain the tools needed to cope effectively...Read more

• Social Work