Karen Goodman, ARNP

Karen Goodman, ARNP

Family Medicine  ·
Female
Karen Goodman, ARNP is a family medicine specialist in Lynden, WA. She graduated from Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.

1610 Grover St # D-10

Lynden, WA 98264

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Karen Goodman

This content was provided by Karen Goodman "My scope of practice includes women's health, adolescent health, pediatrics, and geriatrics. Communication with the patient to collaboratively work toward health and vitality is my focus. I believe in a team effort between the patient and provider to achieve the best state of health possible."

• Adolescent Medicine
  • Adult Medicine
  • Child & Adolescent Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pediatrics
  • Women's Health Medicine

Karen Goodman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville
    Medical School | Graduated

Karen Goodman has no awards or honors listed.

Karen Goodman has no media or publications listed.

Karen Goodman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Karen Goodman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Karen Goodman's Reviews

1.4
Likelihood of recommending Karen Goodman to family and friends

Karen Goodman's Performance

POOR

I've been seeing Karen since 2015 for wellness visits. She is always thorough, professional, courteous and patient. She answers all my questions and spends extra time discussing lifestyle choices with me. I would highly recommend Karen, especially if you're interested in wellness, as opposed to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2

"It was great of you to point out the positives you experienced at Family Care Network. If we can be of any further service, please contact us"

Karen is currently practicing at Island Family Physicians in Anacortes. I have never had such a arrogant, condescending visit with a health care provider as with Karen. This woman should not be seeing patients. To Karen, all that matters is her opinion and she does not listen or care about the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are always appreciative of any feedback. Feedback supplies us with information that assists in reviewing our processes to ensure we are providing the best service possible for our patients. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

I was very disappointed with my initial appointment with Karen Goodman. I felt very rushed. I did not feel heard. I had one concern, and the validation of that concern was absent. Even a couple minutes of eye contact would have made a world of difference. I will give her the benefit of the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Most uncomfortable PAP i've ever had. As if she doesn't do them very often. Cold, heartless persona. Clinical, rushed, rude. No care or concern for the individual PERSON just canned medical answers. Wasn't given the opportunity to ask any questions I had and wasn't given any explanations of the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry to hear of your experience and for our late response. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Told my elderly mom she could either take or not take her blood pressure medicine because she didn't really need it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Nearby providers with similar experience