Marriage & Family Therapy  |
Karen Glick, ED.S
Karen Glick, ED.S is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in Riverdale, NJ. She is 62 years old.

82 Newark Pompton Tpke # 2

Riverdale, NJ 07457

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Karen Glick

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Karen Glick does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Depressive Episode
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Fairleigh Dickinson University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • Graduate School Fdu
    Other Education | Completed 1982
  • Post Graduate Seton Hall University
    Other Education | Completed 1995
  • Psychoanalytic Institute Cppnj
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Karen Glick has no awards or honors listed.

Karen Glick has no media or publications listed.

Karen Glick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Karen Glick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Karen Glick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Karen Glick to family and friends
2.2
Karen Glick's Performance
    GOOD
NJ |
Extremely unprofessional!! She is more concerned about money than what I tried discussing in the session. She always found a way to discuss herself in my session as well. She was very judgmental of me. I felt worse, more stressed and depressed going there than before I even started therapy. One of the worst experiences I've gone through. Awful, awful nightmare.
Ashburn, VA |
I found her to be very strange, talking about her own issues like weight loss. When the focus did shift to the me, her reactions to what was said was judgmental , not caring or concerned. Starts the appointment by getting payment up front, like I wouldn't pay her later. Unprofessional.
I truly cannot imagine where I would be if I never started seeing her. She has taught me so many things without even knowing about life, about myself, and about the advantages of expression. Seeing her has helped me express and understand who I am and where my depression rooted from. She has professionally comforted me and helped me to get a grasp on my emotions inside and outside of her office. I would highly recommend Karen Glick to any person who asked.
in BOONTON |
This woman is all about the dollar signs.You do therapy on her terms,and what time she want's too see you.Gives you vague,indecisive answers too your questions. "I can't decide yet","I'm not sure yet",are not things you want too hear after the 5th session.She wants too deal with minimal crisis people..period,because I really don't think she is cut out for this line of work,or has the proper training.Very defensive and touchy too.Not cut out for this line of work.Should of been a mechanic.
Lincoln Park, NJ |
Although Ms. Gluck initially presented as professional and concerned it was not long before her interest in sharing details regarding billing issues, and her personal perspective arose. I found her more concerned with her scheduling issues than in treating the addiction that she was supposed be addressing. She took many things personally that a trained professional dealing with recovering addicts should expect to experience. I found her rude and overly concerned with how she was being treated.
Extremely professional & well organized. She helped me get clear on my own personal experiences and struggles in dealing with alcohol abuse, whilst also helping me navigate through the paperwork process around my journey to restoration/recovery. Thank you Karen!
Have you seen Karen Glick, ED.S?
Are you Karen Glick?