Karen Faubion, LPC

Karen Faubion, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Karen Faubion, LPC is a counselor in Joplin, MO and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Ks in 2003 and specializes in counseling, anxiety disorders, and more.Read her story

212 1/2 W 5th St Ste 212

Joplin, MO 64801

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • CompPsych
  • HealthLink
  • Triwest

Learn about Karen Faubion

Karen Faubion's bio

This content was provided by Karen Faubion "I started my own practice, Renewed Mental Health, LLC, after being in other private practices for thirteen years. My goal with my private practice is to give my clients the best all around experience when they come to therapy. From the welcome they get by the support staff, the atmosphere in my offices and the privacy and respect afforded the client experience in 100% satisfying. All of my clients report feeling safe and welcomed. I have been an therapist in Joplin, MO since 2003. I became a trauma specialist in 2006 after completing the requirements to become a Level II EMDR therapist. EMDR is the number one treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I have treated a variety of clients using EMDR ranging from abuses to tornado survivors. Many of the therapists in Joplin, MO became EMDR certified after our tornado. I am one of the specialists who has used EMDR for the longest amount of time. I also work with clients who have issues with anxiety and depression. and gender dysphoria. I provide individual and marital counseling. I work primarily with adolescents and adults. To find out more about me, visit my website at www.renewedmentalhealth.com"

This content was provided by Karen Faubion "My office is a place that you can come to and speak freely about whatever is on your mind.  You have a right to your own feelings, thoughts, and goals.  You may want to reduce feelings of anxiety or depression, or feel more positive about yourself, or stop having panic attacks. Whatever you want to talk about you are assured that you will not feel pressured to talk about anything you are not ready to share.

When you are in my office, you are in a safe place where you can explore your thoughts and feelings. You can "dump your emotional bucket" knowing that you are not being judged or looked at in a negative light."

• Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Mental Health

Karen Faubion does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Pittsburg State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, Ks
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • Lafayette House, Joplin Mo
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003

Karen Faubion has no awards or honors listed.

Karen Faubion has no media or publications listed.

Karen Faubion does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Karen Faubion and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Karen Faubion's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karen Faubion

Karen Faubion?
Karen Faubion's Performance

Be the first to leave a comment

How was your experience with Karen Faubion?