Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD

Clinical Neuropsychology ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Dahlman

Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD is a clinical neuropsychologist in New York, NY. She specializes in clinical neuropsychology, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Dahlman accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Dahlman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Dahlman's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Brain Injury
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Learning Disabilities Testing
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Personality Testing
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing

Dr. Dahlman?
Dr. Dahlman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
My son has had lifelong special education services and testing accommodations for ADHD and anxiety, yet he was denied extra time for the medical step exams. Dr. Dahlman re-evaluated him for his appeal, and with her clear and compelling report, he was granted the needed accommodations. Dr. Dahlman does a great job. I have already recommended her to several colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
Thank you! I got the accommodations and the test well. I will be attending law school in the fall. Your help was so integral to me achieving this so I can’t thank you enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
We wanted to thank you again for your time yesterday. It’s really been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to an ongoing relationship. We are so glad to have this information and so relieved that there is a plan. Thank you for everything !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
I was holding back tears at times today during my feedback session with Dr. Dahlman. This process was so enlightening. Still digesting the information. I felt mixed emotions, hard to describe...relief and joy but also a combo of confused/frustrated because until I had the evaluation, we had been barking up wrong tree for so long. I could have lost so much. I am so grateful I had the evaluation with Dr. Dahlman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
I am especially grateful for all that Dr. Dahlman has done for me in learning how to realize my strengths, and I’m feeling pretty good about coping with the stresses. I don’t think I would have done nearly as well without the time we put in together over the summer and fall. I am feeling much better about understanding myself and directing my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
I am feeling much stronger now, thanks in very large part to Dr. Dahlman’s help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
I have full trust in Dr. Dahlman, and that is why I encouraged my daughter to start her therapy with Dr. Dahlman after completing an evaluation a few months ago. I am pleased to note the positive impact Dr. Dahlman's treatment is having on my daughter after such a short time. I am so grateful to Dr. Dahlman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
Dr. Dahlman helped me figure out how to approach my difficult situation. Her outlook changed my perspective - not just on that situation, but on my individual relationships within my family. The consultation was immensely helpful. I came in feeling very nervous and stressed, and I left feeling much more confident and capable of handling the situation. Dr. Dahlman is a great listener and very, very wise. I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to consult with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
I just wrote to thank Dr. Dahlman for her help. I cannot even describe the relief I feel just having gone for assessment and the fact that this is an issue that can be helped.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?
Dr. Dahlman presents her evaluations thoroughly and clearly and makes it easy to digest and accept. I found our time with her to be very informative as well as supportive. Making a lot of changes is hard. But everyday I do make progress. Her counseling has made a big difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Karen Dahlman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dahlman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dahlman treats patients.