Karen Brock, CNM

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Karen Brock

Karen Brock, CNM is a nurse practitioner in Conroe, TX. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), midwifery, and more.

Make an appointment

Karen Brock accepts

Karen Brock accepts the following insurance:

Galaxy Health Network
Three Rivers Provider Network
Tricare
Standard
USA Managed Care Organization

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Karen Brock treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Karen Brock's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karen Brock

4.3

Karen Brock?
Karen Brock's Performance
What People Say About Karen Brock, CNM
Karen Brock was awesome. I was very nervous since I had gone years without a well woman exam. She was very professional and made me feel extremely comfortable. I have been in the healthcare field for many years and the whole office met all expectations. Would highly recommend to all my family and friends. She took all the time I needed to answer questions and explain hormones before she left the room. It’s nice to have a provider who actually listens.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
She has always been friendly, personable and quick.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
I have had Karen for all 4 of my babies. I absolutely love her. She makes everything easy and smooth. She is very attentive and shows concern. I really love her and will miss her now that I'm done having children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
Karen is absolutely wonderful. She has been extremely kind and helpful through each of my pregnancies and any time I’ve had questions. She makes each appointment the perfect length for me...if I’m full of questions, she sits attentively and answers...if I have the littles with me or need a quick visit she makes sure I have all my needs met and gets me on my way. I couldn’t ask for better care for me and my babies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
For the years I've been under Karen's care, I've always felt at ease and comfortable and confident of her advice and opinion. She is warm, cordial, and takes the time to spend with me while in her office. I'm so pleased I was referred to her a number of years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
She is very considerate and made sure to also included my husband in our ob care. She was more than willing to answer all my questions and is super easy to get ahold of! Very highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
Karen is an AWESOME midwife! Every appointment I've had she saw me very quickly, barely any waiting time at all. There were multiple occasions where I needed to be seen right away & I really appreciated that she took time from in between patients to see me. It's obvious she truly cares! Both Karen & her nurse are so friendly. Conroe is a great hospital to deliver at. The L&D/PP nurses & lactation consultants are amazing & so helpful! I'm so glad I chose Karen for my pregnancy & delivery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
I've been seeing Karen Brock for years now and it's always been a great experience. Every annual exam has been quick and efficient. She makes you feel totally comfortable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
Karen was Awesome !! She delivered my 1st baby and was very helpful every step of the way. She is a very nice and loving woman. She made me feel like I was apart of the family rather than just another patient. She is extremely caring and it is evident that she loves her job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
Karen has always bee amazing. I first met her when she started with Dr. Bullock and depending on who was available I would go between Emily and Karen, both who are always friendly, communicate openly about my health and options, and always make me feel like I have recieved the best care possible. Karen helped me deliver my second baby in 2013 all natural and supported my birth plan every step of the way. She was constantly answering any and all questions I ever had and I never felt judged!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?
Absolutely horrible! I came to Dr. Brock because my original OBGYN stopped taking my insurance. At first her staff was alright, but after my second visit they were incredibly rude. Dr. Brock always made me feel like just another patient, never took time to get to know me. What finally did it for me is she told me she could deliver my baby at Memorial Hermann and I went to register and they told me she has no rights there. Huge Waste Of time!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Brock, CNM?

How was your experience with Karen Brock?

Conroe Women's Associates

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Karen Brock treats patients.

Compare Providers