Contact provider for availability

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Karen Beigel

Gainesville Family Physicians

6900 NW 9th Blvd Gainesville, FL 32605

Karen Beigel, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Gainesville, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Karen Beigel accepts

Karen Beigel accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Karen Beigel treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Karen Beigel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Karen Beigel

Karen Beigel?
Karen Beigel's Performance
What People Say About Karen Beigel, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
Karen is always caring and professional. She has a way of making you feel at ease no matter the circumstances of your visit. She is truly a gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Karen, helped me more in two visits than my Dr. did in two years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Karen Beigel seemed very interested in my health care needs. She also took quite a bit of time explaining and giving suggestions and answers to my questions. Very favorable experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
I highly recommend Karen because she really listens. I never feel rushed and I never feel intimidated to tell her about my medical problems. She's willing to try different things to help me and is genuinely intent on helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Karen is a very kind, compassionate practitioner who spends a lot of time with each of her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
I have always found Karen Beigel to be very attentive and helpful regarding my physical health. As a practitioner, she is knowledgeable and caring and always offering positive options for my health care needs. I am happy GFP at their North Florida office has a female practitioner such as Karen Beigel on staff. Karen also conducts a weight loss program at GFP which has helped many patients over the past decade!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
I went in to get results from a test that I had, but I also had other concerns. She went over my results very clear for me to understand, I asked her about something else and she took care of that. Then I asked to be checked for the flu. Dr. Karen and her nurse were on top of everything. I highly recommend Dr. Karen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Karen was very much in tune with my medical needs and provide the assistance, I needed for my care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
I came into the office weak and shaky and very ill. Karen Beigel pursued the problem assertively, performing in-office tests and ordering lab work on site (one excellent convenience of the practice. I went home to bed. She called my sister and told her to take me to the hospital right away, because my lab results were bad. All of that was exactly the right thing to do. She was caring and compassionate throughout.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Dr. Beigel is a great, caring, loving doctor who wants the best for her patients. I was referred to her weight loss clinic and she really does put all the information out with research. You can have a solid conversation with her and goes through all the checks to make sure you lose weight the right way. Losing weight while trying to break bad habits is hard, but if you have a good "coach" that can find the right weight loss program for you, it is possible to lose 80+ pounds! Fully recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Helpful and great communication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Karen was veryt thorough and asked all of the right questions. I was very pleased with my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
Karen Biegel is very professional as well as compassionate and patient. She takes the time to listen to you as a patient, in order that she can help get you back to feeling good again. Kare is Knowledgeable, compassionate and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
My wife and I have recently moved to the Gainesville area and we are establishing relationships with entirely new medical professionals. One of my first contacts was Karen Beigel, ARNP, at Gainesville Family Physicians. Karen and her entire staff were very professional, engaged, thorough, and provided all the time that was required to review my medical history, prescriptions and facilitating referrals to specialists as needed. I was very impressed and pleased with the entire experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
On my visit to Gainesville Family Physicians, I was very pleased to have Karen as my Nurse Practitioner. Karen was very caring and understanding. Although my problem was in no way life threathning, she was thorough in her questioning and exam. Karen was very easy to speak with and listened to what I had to say. I was very comfortable during my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?
I saw Nurse Practitioner Karen for the first time recently. My cat bit me and it began to get swollen and red. I was very pleased with how personable Karen was. She was interested in not only my bitten leg but in all aspects of my health and well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Karen Beigel, ARNP?

How was your experience with Karen Beigel?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Karen Beigel treats patients.

Compare Providers