Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Karen Adams, FNP-BC
KLA Diabetes Care PLLC was started in June of 2016 after working for a few hospital-owned practices for Endocrinology. Karen Adams is a Nurse who worked for 30 years in bedside nursing in various fields, advanced to management and education. Her passion has always been to educate those on better health and wellness. She went forward to achieve her Family Nurse Practitioner degree to continue to help others achieve their health care goals. Our Mission We wanted a different type of atmosphere and care for our clients who have Diabetes and Diabetes-related illnesses where you can come in, be heard, and be a part of the care and plan. We don't spend 12 minutes and look at a computer screen. We will take the time to listen, coordinate care around the history and present issues, and develop a joint plan with the client toward goal-centered wellness.. The approach is holistic, the setting is country casual, and relaxing.

KLA Diabetes Care PLLC

2299 Woodbury Ave Ste 4-1

Newington, NH 03801

• Anthem
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Medicare
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Karen Adams

I understand that each patient is unique and tailor treatment options to suit your individual needs. My goal is to provide you with excellent, patient-centered care to help you gain control of your health and avoid serious complications.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Diabetes Education Nursing
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Registered Nurse)
  • Pain Management Nursing

Karen Adams does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diabetic Neuropathy

• Diabetic Evaluation
  • Insulin Pump Therapy
  • Insulin Therapy
  • Medication Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• College For Lifelong Learning-University System Of New Hampshire
  • Advanced Practice Nursing Certificate, University Of New Hampshire
    Other Education | Completed 2011
  • Master Of Science In Nursing and Management, University Of Phoenix, Arizona
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Karen Adams has no awards or honors listed.

Karen Adams has no media or publications listed.

Karen Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Karen Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Karen Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Karen Adams to family and friends
4.4
Karen Adams Says:

Thank you very much for responding to the surveys.  It is helpful to know how you feel about the quality of care you receive at our office.  Quality is our number one goal - both in care and your well being. Let us know.

Karen Adams' Performance
in Danville, NH |
I cannot express enough how pleased my wife and I are with Karen Adams. I have a complicated health history along with diabetes. Karen is extremely knowledgeable and understanding. I meet her in Derry, NH followed her to York, Maine then to Newington, NH. If you have pre-diabetes or diabetes you will not find a better practitioner then Karen. Karen help get my diabetes under control a put me on a insulin pump. Through Karen, I have my diabetes under control. Thank you Karen, you are the best.
in Stratham, NH |
There aren't enough positive adjectives in the dictionary to describe Karen. She has been the most helpful provider for my type 1 diabetes that I've had. My precious provider was making me have to jump through the most ridiculous hoops to get started with an insulin pump. After explaining them all to Karen at our initial consult her first question for me was simply did I know which pump I wanted! I will never trust anyone else with my care.
Norfolk, VA |
There has never been anyone in the office other than Karen when I go there. I get right in and right out. She seems very knowledgeable and cares about my physical well being without being judgmental. It is a small office with a homey family type setting, I even enjoy her having her two dogs there.
Haverhill, MA |
I've had many doctors over my 49+ years of having Type 1 Diabetes. Karen's a true medical professional that cares about you not only medically but also as an individual. You are not just a number at her office. She's personally committed to helping each patient that walks through her door. Karen has shown me over the past few years I've been seeing her that she has tremendous knowledge of how to help you manage your diabetes so that you can feel healthy again.
Have you seen Karen Adams, FNP-BC?
Are you Karen Adams?