Dr. Kara Logan, MD

Dr. Kara Logan, MD

General Surgery  ·
Female
Dr. Kara Logan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Jackson, MS. She specializes in general surgery.Read her story

1190 N State St Ste 502

Jackson, MS 39202

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Logan

Dr. Logan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Logan "Dr. Logan obtained her medical degree from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center and completed her residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. She is a Baton Rouge, Louisiana native though she and her husband now reside in Madison, Mississippi. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, baking and running,"

This content was provided by Dr. Logan ""I did not grow up my entire life thinking I was going to be a doctor.  I knew I had found a career to match my desires and skills as soon as I discovered the field of surgery; and I have never looked back.   I enjoy having the opportunity every single day to offer help to people at a time when they feel so helpless.  It is my personal goal to ensure that all of my patients understand what is going on with their health and feel that every one of their questions is answered.  No patient should undergo surgery without a knowledge of their situation.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing patients back in clinic healed and whole.  I find great joy and satisfaction in knowing I was able to play a small role in that person's life.  Central Surgical Associates is here to meet a need in the community and we strive to do that on a daily basis with accessibility and compassion" "

• General Surgery

Dr. Logan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Hernia Repair
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Education data for Dr. Logan is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Logan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Logan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Logan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Logan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Logan's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Logan to family and friends