Chiropractic  |

Learn about Dr. McGillivray

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. McGillivray does not have any board certifications listed.

• Extremity Injuries

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Spine Rehabilitation Exercises
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Nwhsu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Nwhsu
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Certified In Chiropractic Spinal Trauma
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. McGillivray has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McGillivray has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McGillivray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McGillivray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McGillivray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McGillivray to family and friends
Dr. McGillivray's Performance
Chicago, IL |
Best doctors and staff in the city! Cured my foot ailment completely!
Duluth, MN |
I had never been to a chiropractor in my entire life, but after living with neck, foot, and back pain, I decided to give it a shot. After my initial appointment, I was given some options towards help with my pain. It's important to note, that it was not pushy at all, and was left up to me. I'm about 10 appointments in, and I always look forward to it. I've seen both doctors, who are a pleasure to work with. I'm always greeted with a smile from the receptionist, great help from the doctors, and
in Duluth, MN |
Couldn't ask for a more helpful and friendly staff. Everyone has been so amazing since day one! I would recommend them to anyone. They take the time to explain everything and really care about your well-being.
in Duluth, mm |
From the moment I walked in I felt at home and so comfortable. The staff is extremely professional and welcoming. The equipment is all top notch. Nothing but positive outcomes from their services! I would recommend Dr. McGillivary to everyone who needs chiropractic help.
in Two Harbors |
Dr Kara treated me when I experienced an acute episode of chronic neck disc degeneration. After a few weeks of adjustments,decompression therapy, and other modalities, I was pain free. Her follow-through included prescribing and monitoring rehab exercises so.I have more mobility and strength in my neck than I have had for many years! I can now look up and see the stars in the night sky!
in Kerrick, MN |
Flexible, caring and compassionate are only a few words to express the traits of this fine professional. Wouldn't trade Dr. Kara for anyone else in the field!
in Superior, WI |
very caring and compassionate; I have been a patient for over 20 years; I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a chiropractor; then office staff is also very helpful and the CHC office is state of the art
in Proctor, MN |
Dr. Kara always hears my concerns and treats my aches accordingly. I leave feeling heard, treated appropriately and stress free. Highly recommend this Dr for multiple reasons
in Superior, WI |
I have been a patient of Drs Greg and Kara McGillivray for over 20 years. I originally began seeing Dr. Kara when she was first out of medical school and I had had an accident. I continue treating with Drs. Greg and Kara to this day for maintenance, which keeps me healthy. Both doctors are extremely compassionate and caring and listen to your concerns and then decide the best treatment plan for you.
in Duluth, MN |
Several years ago I went to the Chiropractic Health Ctr with debilitating spine and neck pain. My family doctor could not help me, but after several months with Dr's Greg and Kara I was pain free! Professional, friendly and thorough. Given advice on exercises and diet, I now go every month to stay in the best health that I can. My quality of life has returned !
in Duluth, MN |
Dr. Kara McGillivray is educated, intelligent, compassionate and professional. She takes the time to educate her patients in how to improve their not only their spine, but their overall health and wellness. The combination of spinal manipulation and therapy treatments have made a marked improvement on my health. Her positive energy, the cleanliness and comfort of her office and the fabulous staff make Chiropractic Health Center my first choice in chiropractic care in the Twin Ports.
in Brimson, MN |
I have had over 20 years of experience with Kara McGillivray. She is always kind, listens and cares deeply about her patients. She has taken excellent care of me through painful times. I tell her, I don't know what I would do without you! She keeps me moving and healthy!
in Duluth, MN |
Dr. McGillivray has helped me a great deal over the years and I will continue to patronize her clinic whenever I find myself in need of chiropractic care.
in Duluth, MN |
You really got to check out Dr. Kara at Chiropractic Health Center. I finally found a trust worthy doctor who really cares for my well being. Linda Lenard, Duluth MN
in Duluth, MN |
Kara is great and always genuinely happy to see you and make you comfortable. Her treatments are precise and quick with good results that last. I look forward to going in for an adjustment as I feel better after and definitely more relaxed as I have less tension in my shoulders and back after treatment.
in Duluth, MN |
Dr. McGillivray provides excellent diagnosis prior to treatment. The treatments are administered thoroughly and professionally. Additional technical measures, such as ultra-sound are recommended to assist treatment when necessary. I always have a soothing, comfortable feeling after treatments and adjustments. The results are amazing!
Have you seen Dr. Kara McGillivray, DC?
Are you Dr. McGillivray?