Dr. Kara Yakish, MD

Dr. Kara Yakish, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Kara Yakish, MD is a dermatologist in Erie, PA and has been practicing for 2 years. She graduated from Wv Univ Sch Of Med in 2012 and specializes in dermatology.

1910 Sassafras St Ste 300

Erie, PA 16502

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health
  • UPMC

Learn about Dr. Yakish

See how frequently Dr. Yakish performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin

Dr. Yakish's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Western Pennsylvania Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Geisinger Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Yakish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yakish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yakish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yakish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yakish to family and friends

Dr. Yakish's Performance

I was very pleased with my experience at Saint Vincent Dermatology. I was able to get an appointment without any problems. Dr. Yakish is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I appreciate her follow-up and willingness to answer my many questions. Dr. Yakish is the best! I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If you are looking for a dermatologist, I suggest you search elsewhere. I made an appointment 3 months ago, and it was cancelled because they did not receive my medical records from NC. That is incredibly insane, after I waited for 3 entire months for this date of service and have already taken...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very good experience with Dr Yakish and her staff. Very knowledgeable and patient-focused. I have heard great reviews from acquaintances and can't agree more. Would definitely recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Dr. Yakish to anyone seeking phenomenal dermatology care in Erie, PA. Her meticulous attention throughout the exam made me feel truly cared for. She took the time to educate me on the the medical condition, and answered all of my questions. I fully trusted Dr. Yakish's decisions,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Yakish was wonderful in the treatment of our one year old daughters rash. She was thorough and caring and put both our daughter and us as parents at ease.
Are you Dr. Yakish?