Contact provider for availability

Kandiss Inman, NP

Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Kandiss Inman

Kandiss Inman, NP is an obstetrics & gynecologic nurse practitioner in Boise, ID. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecologic nursing (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Kandiss Inman accepts

Kandiss Inman accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS
Health Net PPO
Humana HMO
Humana POS
Humana PPO
Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
LifeWise
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon PPO
Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
Wise Provider Networks
Wise Provider Networks PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Kandiss Inman treats your condition or procedure

Kandiss Inman's conditions and procedures:

• Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endometrial Biopsy
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted
  • Ultrasound, Abdominal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Well Woman Health Examination

I believe in empowering patients to be proactive in their health through effective education and guidance, caring for the patient holistically, and emphasizing preventive healthcare. I value each patient and treat them individually - respecting culture, economic status, and lifestyle choices. I enjoy my role in helping keep women healthy and affording them quality, evidence-based healthcare.

• Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Master Of Science In Nursing, Frontier School Of Midwifery and Family Nursing

Kandiss Inman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Kandiss Inman

Kandiss Inman?
Kandiss Inman's Performance
What People Say About Kandiss Inman, NP
Kandiss is excellent! She is a thorough and thoughtful provider who devoted all her attention to me and made sure I had everything I needed. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
I love Kandiss! She’s the best! She listens to your issues with no judgement and offers great advice and encouragement! She is very knowledgeable and I trust that she is providing me with the best care. She really cares about your health and I would recommend her to anyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss is a fantastic NP and such a great person in general. Not only does she genuinely care about her patients, she really listens to your concerns and questions. I always walk away from my appointments with Kandiss not only feeling educated but empowered to better myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss is very easy to talk to and truly wants the best for her patients! She is very informative and will give her opinion of what she thinks is a best choice for a patient. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss is a fabulous provider. She takes the time to talk about everything in detail and never makes you feel rushed, wonderful bedside manner. Even if I only see her once a year she brushes up on previous conversations and inquires about previous discussions/topics. After all of the years I have been seeing her I feel like I am catching up with a confidant, I never feel uncomfortable. I truly leave feeling like I am getting the best care out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
I’ve been seeing Kandiss since I moved to the Boise area 5 years ago. She is AMAZING. She always makes sure I feel comfortable and she is so kind. I will keep seeing her for as long as I can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
She got all my questions answered and got me in and out quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss morning s wonderful!! Super knowledgeable and professional!! I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss Inman is professional, caring, and thorough in my yearly wellness exam. She puts you at ease and shows concern for all your health issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
She is very friendly and competent provider. She shows genuine concern. I am so thrilled to have her as my provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss Inman is an excellent NP. She is very kind and takes time to answer questions. She cares about her patients. I think of Kandiss not only as my women's specialist, but as my dear friend.
Hello, thank you so much for your kind feedback...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss Inman is an excellent health care provider. She takes the time to truly listen to patient’s concerns/questions and responds in a way that is understandable to the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss provided an excellent experience for my first visit to her office. I was really unhappy about having to change health care providers, but Kandiss really listened to my concerns and made me feel at ease right away. She is very proactive and eager to help you find solutions for your concerns. I am definitely happy with the care I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
I always feel like Kandiss has a genuine concern and interest in my problems. She listens and doesn't make me feel rushed. It had been a year since I saw her last and that was my first time seeing her, yet she remembered my history and some other issues I was having when I saw her last year. That's amazing and says a lot about her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
I have the privilege of working with Kandiss as well as being her patient. She is an amazing provider from both a patient and co-worker stand point! I love her so much I recommended her to my best friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
I recommend Kandiss to any of my female family and friends. She takes a complete look at health, both physical and emotional knowing how each has huge impact on a woman's body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Everyone in this office is so great and friendly! I especially love having Kandiss as my provider. I see her once a year for my annual exam but she treats me like I’m her best friend! She is so open and honest and gives great advice. She is truly caring and takes time to answer a million questions. She remembers or make notes on things about me (husband’s name, my job, etc) and makes sure to ask how things are going out side of my health. I am 100% confident in the care I am recieving and recomm
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Been seeing her for the past five years for OB GYN and wellness stuff and she is great and does an excellent job. Love her energy and makes sure you’re well taken care off by her and by the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
Kandiss Inman is superior plus in a perfect blen of knowledge, experience and personality. She is very caring and smart. She made me feel accepted and well-cared for. She explained everything and listened with compassion. Her staff was great, including her MA Jacquee, who was very efficient, and the front desk ladies Jenny and Dyeniha were so friendly, helpful and quick. Everyone of these professionals went above and beyond to make a normally distressing doctor visit into a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?
I adore Kandiss (which is a weird thing to say about your gynecologist). But it's true. She makes you feel comfortable, she listens and she makes you feel like you're her only patient. I recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kandiss Inman, NP?

How was your experience with Kandiss Inman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Kandiss Inman treats patients.

Compare Providers