Chiropractic  |
Dr. Kamlesh Patel, DC
Dr. Kamlesh Patel DC graduated from Life University, Marietta, Georgia in March 2008. He completed his Bachelors in Science with a Biochemistry major and Premedical concentration at San Jose State University, San Jose, CA in 1993. He specialized in Human Cell Biology with emphasis in Exercise Physiology and Immunology. Through his experience and extensive research in the subjects of biotechnology, Dr. Patel became fascinated with the remarkable self-healing ability of the human body. As the founder of the Jivan Foundation charity, Dr. Patel has made it his duty to ensure that our mission of health is carried out by setting up health camps across India to give the physically challenged the treatment they need to begin the journey towards living an independent and healthy life. Dr. Patel has contributed a great deal of his time as a Scientist, Biochemist and Consultant for the Fortune 500 biotechnology/pharmaceutical companies in San Francisco, California. As a native of India, Dr. Patel enjoys spiritual life, yogic life style, and great times with his wife, three children and his parents in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

1670 McKendree Church Rd # 400

Lawrenceville, GA 30043

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Patel

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "At Just Health Chiropractic Studios, we understand that when you come to our studio, you bring more than an illness or condition; you bring your hopes, individual needs, and personal experience. That's why a caring relationship with patients and families is paramount to everything we do. We give our patients and families care that is supported by the highest order of compassion, science, and technology. Only by working together can we improve your well-being and provide the best possible treatment. We have the holistic knowledge. You carry the experience and expertise of knowing your own body. We believe this collaboration will help us empower you to make sound, critical decisions that affect your health. Only by working together can we improve your well-being and provide the best possible treatment."

• Chiropractic
  • Ayurvedic
  • Diabetes Education Nursing
  • Massage Therapy
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Physical Therapy
  • Physical Therapy (Physical Therapy Assistant)
  • Rehabilitation
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

Dr. Patel does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Ankle Disorders
  • Ankle Injury
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Pediatric Attention Deficit (ADD)
  • Physical Disability

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• San Jose State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Life University
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I cannot speak highly enough of Just Health. Dr. Patel and his team are personable and professional and go above and beyond in treating each patient. Dr. Patel takes a deep interest in each patient. He studies their problem and comes up with a treatment plan to address their specific needs. If you are in Lawrenceville or the surrounding areas (it's worth the drive) this needs to be your go-to chiropractic office.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I would definitely recommend Dr.Patel to anyone looking for a Chiropractor. From the start Dr.Patel makes you feel like his main concern is your well being and getting you the treatment you need. The staff here also makes you feel very comfortable and are always friendly. The office is always very clean and is a very relaxing environment. No complaints what so ever!
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
Dr Patel did a great job of working out my problems with my neck and back, he would actually sit there and listen to what I had to say about my pain and did the best he could to fix it, was never rushed because he had another patient waiting and he was all about me getting better and not padding his pocket. Great guy I would recommend him to anyone who is in pain and wants the proper treatment to get better.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I love the passion for health and dedication Dr. Patel has had with me over the several year span I've been a patient at Just Health Wellness Studios. He is extremely knowledgeable about every issue I've experienced from when I first became a patient due to a terrible auto accident (that I've fully recovered from) to now when I bring my sons in to receive their their adjustments every month. I'm so glad I found Dr. Patel - I can honestly say my health is better than it's ever been thanks to him.
I truly appreciate your kind words about our practice. We strive our best to provide exceptional service to our community!
Have you seen Dr. Kamlesh Patel, DC?

Visit Dr. Patel