Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 37

Dr. Vaid

East Bank Chiropractic and Wellness Center

414 N Orleans St Ste 207 Chicago, IL 60654

Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC is a Chiropractor in Chicago, IL. He is affiliated with University Of Illinois Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vaid to book an appointment.

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Vaid with our nearby Chiropractors at Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Memorial Hospital today at (312) 620-1271.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Vaid's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vaid

Dr. Vaid?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
    Dr. Kamal Vaid is amazing. I have never felt so comfortable or confident in a doctors ability in such a short amount of time. Looking forward to my next visit!
    Jan 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Dr. Vaid is one of the best physician's I've come across. He actually cares about his patients and he goes above and beyond to listen to their issues. He creates such a positive environment for the wellness of his patients. I came in with excruciating headaches and lower back spasms that put me out of commission from working to being physically active. In a matter of 6 weeks, I got my life back and all because he really cared about me. He's smart, caring and undoubtedly a master at what he does!
    Des in Chicago, IL – Feb 14, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    My experience with Dr. Vaid has been beyond amazing. He had such a professional, caring and calm demeanor. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, as well as, thoroughly explain any treatments he recommends. Under his care, I have changed my fitness approach leading to successful results and even completed my very first marathon injury free! I am so grateful to have Dr. Vaid in my life.
    Sarah B. in Chicago, IL – Jan 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Dr. Vaid is a very skilled and caring chiropractor. He takes his time and goes above and beyond to help his patients. He is very compassionate and does everything possible to help those in his care. I am blessed to have found Dr. Vaid. He has not only helped me but my whole family. Thanks to him, his knowledge and patience I no longer have hip and neck pain. If you are looking for an amazing chiropractor, Dr. V is the doctor to see!
    SL in Chicago , IL – Jan 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Dr. Vaid truly gets down to the root of the issue. The fundamentals of his craft is taking the holistic approach and taking his time learning every aspect of the symptoms experienced. Dr. Vaid is an exemplar Chiropractor who whole heartedly wants to alliviate people from their pain. A characteristic that stood out to me is how knowledgeable he is on anatomy/physiology. I had knee/heel pain for many years prior to receiving treatment from Dr. Vaid. I have recommended Dr. Vaid to family & friends!
    Chicago, IL – Jan 28, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    I have been under Dr. Vaid's care for the past three months. I had been experiencing a lo of pain, mostly in my with knees. I also had pain in my neck and lower back. As soon as I started receiving treatment for aligning my back, by Dr. Vaid, I began to feel better. Today, I am almost pain free, I can walk normally, and I am able to do all the things I enjoy doing on daily basis. During my treatments, Dr. Vaid has demonstrated to be a knowledgeable, caring and very respectful doctor.
    N. Soto in Chicago, IL – Sep 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Dr. “V” as he is respectfully & affectionately referred to is both professional & compassionate. I initially sought treatment at Peak Performance for knee gel injections. After receiving relief from knee pain I happened to mention to Dr. V that if only I had a better prognosis for my right foot. (I had X-rays taken at Northwestern & was told it was ONLY arthritis & that “You just have to live with it”!) Dr. V refused to accept that & after just a few adjustments & exercises I am now pain free!??
    Karen Bair in Chicago , IL – Sep 07, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    I came in with extreme discomfort in my neck (cervical region), worriedly explaining my symptoms. Dr. Vaid took me in right away and had me lie on the table for a manual adjustment. He eased my worries by assuring me that this was a common injury, and he gave a thorough explanation of the anatomy and physiology behind the nerve pain. After the adjustment and electric stimulation, I felt an immense release of pain. Dr. Vaid is an incredibly intelligent, gentle, & positive chiropractic physician.
    Chicago, IL – Mar 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Doctor Vaid is a great chiropractor who addresses all my questions. I feel like he really cares about my concerns. It took about a month, but now I have noticable improvement in my joints. My posture is also improving. I am truly grateful.
    Bonnie Lane – Feb 28, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Dr. Vaid is the best! He is very thorough, communicative, and I always leave feeling 1000% better.
    Chicago, IL – Aug 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    I have been a patient of Dr. Vaid for a couple of months now and have been very satisfied with my treatment. I had been in pain for quite some time and Dr. Vaid took extra time to look at my case, discuss with me the treatment plan, and go over my records. He was extremely thorough and explained the mechanics of the body in understandable terms. Dr. Vaid always took the time to make sure I was feeling better with each visit and assessed progress frequently. He was empathetic and kind.
    Angela S. in Chicago, IL – Aug 10, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Dr. Vaid is the finest chiropractor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He pays close attention to detail and does great work. I have thoroughly enjoyed my improved mobility after having chiropractic therapy from Dr. Vaid.
    Aaron Intrater in Chicago, IL – Aug 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    I went to Peak Performance with some issues regarding my neck and I met with Dr. Vaid for a full consultation and treatment. He made the entire process extremely smooth and easy, showing me in detail what my issues exactly were and how they can be treated, and then doing so. He was very thorough and professional throughout the session, while also being easy going and approachable. I will definitely be going back soon for a follow-up and would recommend him to others in need of a chiropractor.
    Michael Tiemchaiyapum in Chicago, IL – Aug 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    I am so happy that I found Dr. Vaid! He is working wonders on me. Not only is Dr. Vaid extremely skilled at what he does, but he is compassionate and caring. He takes his time with each individual patient, is very thorough and really listens. I am so grateful for the treatment I have received from him and I am feeling 100%! I highly recommend Dr. Vaid!
    Chicago, IL – Mar 22, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    Dr. Vaid is kind and caring. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I was very happy with his treatment and recommend him highly.
    Rick Witt in Chicago, IL – Nov 22, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
    He is very thoughtful about how he explains what he is doing and why it is important. He is relaxed and empathetic with each patient. His time is spent understanding what your issue(s) are and what's the best treatment. I am very pleased with my progress. I did not think it wasn't possible, but Dr. Vaid has made me feel so much better.
    Amanda in Chicago, IL – Nov 11, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Vaid?

At East Bank Wellness, our philosophy of care represents more than words; it's a commitment to educating and enrolling communities across the neighborhoods...Read more

A native Chicagoan, Dr. Kamal Vaid, D.C., proudly serves as the Director of Clinical Operations and as a Chiropractic Physician at East Bank...Read more

• Chiropractic