Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. Vaid

Peak Performance Health Care & Physical Medicine

1749 N Wells St Chicago, IL 60614

Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC is a chiropractor in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic in 2016 and specializes in chiropractic, sports rehabilitation medicine, and more.

Dr. Vaid accepts

Dr. Vaid accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Vaid treats your condition or procedure

• Knee Pain
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Injuries
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

At Peak Performance Health Care Center & Physical Medicine, our philosophy of care represents more than words; it's a commitment to educating and enrolling communities across the neighborhoods while practicing with Integrity, Compassion, Accounta...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Vaid?
Dr. Vaid's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Vaid is one of the best physician's I've come across. He actually cares about his patients and he goes above and beyond to listen to their issues. He creates such a positive environment for the wellness of his patients. I came in with excruciating headaches and lower back spasms that put me out of commission from working to being physically active. In a matter of 6 weeks, I got my life back and all because he really cared about me. He's smart, caring and undoubtedly a master at what he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
My experience with Dr. Vaid has been beyond amazing. He had such a professional, caring and calm demeanor. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, as well as, thoroughly explain any treatments he recommends. Under his care, I have changed my fitness approach leading to successful results and even completed my very first marathon injury free! I am so grateful to have Dr. Vaid in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
Dr. Vaid is a very skilled and caring chiropractor. He takes his time and goes above and beyond to help his patients. He is very compassionate and does everything possible to help those in his care. I am blessed to have found Dr. Vaid. He has not only helped me but my whole family. Thanks to him, his knowledge and patience I no longer have hip and neck pain. If you are looking for an amazing chiropractor, Dr. V is the doctor to see!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
Dr. Vaid truly gets down to the root of the issue. The fundamentals of his craft is taking the holistic approach and taking his time learning every aspect of the symptoms experienced. Dr. Vaid is an exemplar Chiropractor who whole heartedly wants to alliviate people from their pain. A characteristic that stood out to me is how knowledgeable he is on anatomy/physiology. I had knee/heel pain for many years prior to receiving treatment from Dr. Vaid. I have recommended Dr. Vaid to family & friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
I have been under Dr. Vaid's care for the past three months. I had been experiencing a lo of pain, mostly in my with knees. I also had pain in my neck and lower back. As soon as I started receiving treatment for aligning my back, by Dr. Vaid, I began to feel better. Today, I am almost pain free, I can walk normally, and I am able to do all the things I enjoy doing on daily basis. During my treatments, Dr. Vaid has demonstrated to be a knowledgeable, caring and very respectful doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
Dr. “V” as he is respectfully & affectionately referred to is both professional & compassionate. I initially sought treatment at Peak Performance for knee gel injections. After receiving relief from knee pain I happened to mention to Dr. V that if only I had a better prognosis for my right foot. (I had X-rays taken at Northwestern & was told it was ONLY arthritis & that “You just have to live with it”!) Dr. V refused to accept that & after just a few adjustments & exercises I am now pain free!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
I came in with extreme discomfort in my neck (cervical region), worriedly explaining my symptoms. Dr. Vaid took me in right away and had me lie on the table for a manual adjustment. He eased my worries by assuring me that this was a common injury, and he gave a thorough explanation of the anatomy and physiology behind the nerve pain. After the adjustment and electric stimulation, I felt an immense release of pain. Dr. Vaid is an incredibly intelligent, gentle, & positive chiropractic physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
Doctor Vaid is a great chiropractor who addresses all my questions. I feel like he really cares about my concerns. It took about a month, but now I have noticable improvement in my joints. My posture is also improving. I am truly grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
Dr. Vaid is the best! He is very thorough, communicative, and I always leave feeling 1000% better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Vaid for a couple of months now and have been very satisfied with my treatment. I had been in pain for quite some time and Dr. Vaid took extra time to look at my case, discuss with me the treatment plan, and go over my records. He was extremely thorough and explained the mechanics of the body in understandable terms. Dr. Vaid always took the time to make sure I was feeling better with each visit and assessed progress frequently. He was empathetic and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
Dr. Vaid is the finest chiropractor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He pays close attention to detail and does great work. I have thoroughly enjoyed my improved mobility after having chiropractic therapy from Dr. Vaid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
I went to Peak Performance with some issues regarding my neck and I met with Dr. Vaid for a full consultation and treatment. He made the entire process extremely smooth and easy, showing me in detail what my issues exactly were and how they can be treated, and then doing so. He was very thorough and professional throughout the session, while also being easy going and approachable. I will definitely be going back soon for a follow-up and would recommend him to others in need of a chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
I am so happy that I found Dr. Vaid! He is working wonders on me. Not only is Dr. Vaid extremely skilled at what he does, but he is compassionate and caring. He takes his time with each individual patient, is very thorough and really listens. I am so grateful for the treatment I have received from him and I am feeling 100%! I highly recommend Dr. Vaid!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
Dr. Vaid is kind and caring. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I was very happy with his treatment and recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?
He is very thoughtful about how he explains what he is doing and why it is important. He is relaxed and empathetic with each patient. His time is spent understanding what your issue(s) are and what's the best treatment. I am very pleased with my progress. I did not think it wasn't possible, but Dr. Vaid has made me feel so much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kamal Vaid, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Vaid?