Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND

NaturopathyFemale

Dr. Tecaya
2275 W Magee Rd Ste 112 Tucson, AZ 85742

Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND is a Naturopath in Tucson, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tecaya to book an appointment.

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. Tecaya with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Tecaya's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tecaya

4.3

Dr. Tecaya

have been coming to Naturemedica for a few years. Dr. Kam is incredibly rude and arrogant. If you do not ask many questions and are not seeing any other doctors and do not mind taking a TON of supplements, you'll be fine with them. At my last appointment, Dr. Kam got frustrated when I asked her about potential side effects of the various supplements and said "you're. She also asked questions about the other doctors who had ordered my labs, as if she was upset I was seeing other doctors as well. Dr. Kam, who in my last (and final visit, as I will not be back to see her), told me not to come back. Now, this would be understandable if I had been rude or unkind to her in any way. This was absolutely not the case. I have always always been exceptionally kind and always am to all doctors (they are prescribing treatment for my health and don't want that to go awry, so I make a special point of being extra nice). I only asked questions, not an excessive amount.
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Dr Tecaya is amazing! I truly owe my health to her. In the beginning of the year I was so sick and had no clue what was wrong with me. She checked my labs and did some research and found out that I had a thyroid disease. Today I am on a thyroid replacement and doing much better. Thank you Dr Tecaya for figuring out what's been making me sick since I was a young girl.
Leyna Gonzalez in Tucson – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Dr. Tecaya is one of the best naturopathic doctors I have seen. She is a great listener and is very thorough! I highly recommend her.
Tucson, AZ – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Very responsive, compassionate, knowledgeable and eager to help. Definitely recommend!
L.B. in Tucson, AZ – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Amazing naturopath - great listener, knowledgeable and truly wants to help. She really treats the whole patient. For someone like me who is chronically ill, it is critical to have someone like Dr. Kam on my team to support my wellness as my other specialists treat my disease. Caring, approachable, friendly.
Caroline in Tucson, AZ – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
I highly recommend Dr. Tecaya to my friends and family, I couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive from her. Dr. Tecaya was the first doctor I can remember having who really listened and tried to get to the root cause of my issues.
Ben Turner in Benson, AZ – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Tecaya?
Provider explaining information to patient

As a naturopath, I aim to find the WHY of the illness not just cover up the symptoms. I spend time listening to my patients and we decide on the best course of treatment.

• Naturopathy