Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND

NaturopathyFemale

Naturopathy

Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND is a Naturopath in Tucson, AZ. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND

Northwest Health Solutions

2275 W Magee Rd Ste 112 Tucson, AZ 85742

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. Tecaya with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) Phoenix.

Dr. Tecaya's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tecaya

4.3

have been coming to Naturemedica for a few years. Dr. Kam is incredibly rude and arrogant. If you do not ask many questions and are not seeing any other doctors and do not mind taking a TON of supplements, you'll be fine with them. At my last appointment, Dr. Kam got frustrated when I asked her about potential side effects of the various supplements and said "you're. She also asked questions about the other doctors who had ordered my labs, as if she was upset I was seeing other doctors as well. Dr. Kam, who in my last (and final visit, as I will not be back to see her), told me not to come back. Now, this would be understandable if I had been rude or unkind to her in any way. This was absolutely not the case. I have always always been exceptionally kind and always am to all doctors (they are prescribing treatment for my health and don't want that to go awry, so I make a special point of being extra nice). I only asked questions, not an excessive amount.
Jan 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Dr Tecaya is amazing! I truly owe my health to her. In the beginning of the year I was so sick and had no clue what was wrong with me. She checked my labs and did some research and found out that I had a thyroid disease. Today I am on a thyroid replacement and doing much better. Thank you Dr Tecaya for figuring out what's been making me sick since I was a young girl.
Leyna Gonzalez in Tucson – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Dr. Tecaya is one of the best naturopathic doctors I have seen. She is a great listener and is very thorough! I highly recommend her.
Tucson, AZ – Oct 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Very responsive, compassionate, knowledgeable and eager to help. Definitely recommend!
L.B. in Tucson, AZ – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
Amazing naturopath - great listener, knowledgeable and truly wants to help. She really treats the whole patient. For someone like me who is chronically ill, it is critical to have someone like Dr. Kam on my team to support my wellness as my other specialists treat my disease. Caring, approachable, friendly.
Caroline in Tucson, AZ – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?
I highly recommend Dr. Tecaya to my friends and family, I couldn't be more pleased with the care I receive from her. Dr. Tecaya was the first doctor I can remember having who really listened and tried to get to the root cause of my issues.
Ben Turner in Benson, AZ – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Tecaya?

As a naturopath, I aim to find the WHY of the illness not just cover up the symptoms. I spend time listening to my patients and we decide on the best course of treatment.

• Naturopathy
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Occupational & Environmental Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
University of Arizona

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND?

What other Naturopaths practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Naturopaths.

Does Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND accept any insurance plans?

What conditions does Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND treat?

Dr. Tecaya frequently treats the following conditions: Adrenal Gland Diseases, Anxiety, and Arthritis. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND's office address?

Dr. Tecaya's office is located at 2275 W Magee Rd Ste 112, Tucson, AZ 85742. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.3/5 for Dr. Kam Tecaya, ND. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Tecaya treats your condition or procedure