Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C

Kaitlyn Benjamin

Center For Sight

1360 E Venice Ave Venice, FL 34285

(941) 488-2020

Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C is a physician assistant in Venice, FL. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and dermatology (physician assistant).

At a glance

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Kaitlyn Benjamin accepts

(941) 488-2020

Kaitlyn Benjamin accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Kaitlyn Benjamin treats your condition or procedure

Kaitlyn Benjamin's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Kaitlyn Benjamin?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Kaitlyn Benjamin

Kaitlyn Benjamin?
Kaitlyn Benjamin's Performance
What People Say About Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C
I had skin cancer on my face and Physician Assistant Kaitlyn A. Benjamin removed the problem area. She took great care and removed it in the best way possible. She always examines me carefully, then makes her diagnosis. Her treatment is accurate and effective. If it is necessary, she will always consult with Dr Newman. In addition to her high level of knowledge in Dermatology she has a charming and pleasant manners. I appreciate the quick appointments I can have, if needed. Thank you, Ms. Benjamin. I, and my husband, would definitely recommend Ms. Benjamin to anyone needing help with Dermatology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
Kaitlyn Benjamin has a keen knowledge of Dermatology and a very pleasant manner. She is a very good addition to the staff at Center for Sight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
I was promptly seen by Ms. Benjamin who greeted me with a welcoming smile. She was very attentive and thorough during my examination, carefully explaining each observation. Her diagnosis and treatment proved to be accurate and effective. Anyone in need of dermatological care would be well-pleased with Ms. Benjamin at the Center for sight in Venice, FL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
I took my stepfather, James Heverly, to his appointment for the removal of a squamous skin cancer on his chest. He was operated on and taken care of by physician assistant Kaitlyn A. Benjamin. As a physician, I have always dealt with other physicians when it came to surgical excisions. I observed the procedure and it could not have been done better than Ms. Benjamin performed it. There are surgeons who would not have done it as well. She took every care to make sure there was no pain and there was almost no bleeding. The incision is healing well and my stepfather has had very little pain. I would very highly recommend the services of Kaitlyn A. Benjamin, MMS, PA-C, for dermatology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
I would most DEFINITELY recommend Ms Benjamin to anyone you is looking for a thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable professional in the field of Dermatology. My only regret...that I didn't find her sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
Ms. Benjamin was courteous, very thorough, explained everything well and made an appropriate referral to Dr. Newman when she suspected something might be problematic. I have seen perhaps three or four dermatologists over the last ten years or so in various cities. The Dr. Newman / PA Benjamin team and support staff are by far the best. I also appreciated the quick appointment when expressing concern about a newly surfaced problem....well deserved five stars. Mike S.-Nokomis
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
Short wait time, very knowledgeable and great personality
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
She was the only Doctor that I saw, that was able to correctly diagnosis me with Mono. I had gone to the ER and one other Doctor, both of whom could not pin it down exactly what it was. She was able to catch on to it fast and correctly diagnosis me properly. She also has great bed side manners, and a breath of fresh air when it comes to how medicine is practiced. Highly Recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
Ms. Benjamin is very thorough, courteous and kind. A true professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?
I have visited Kaitlyn Benjamin for my skin issues over the past few months. Miss Benjamin walks into her patient room with a warm smile and greeting and immediately puts me at ease. We discuss my issues, and after a thorough and gentle exam, she explains what she sees and options for treatment. Her knowledge and her professional manner leads me to trust her easily. My husband and I have never had to wait very long to be escorted to her office. We have also recommended her to others when skin issues have come into discussions. We will continue to be patients of Miss Benjamin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlyn Benjamin, PA-C?

How was your experience with Kaitlyn Benjamin?

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology (Physician Assistant)