Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW

Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW

Psychology  ·
Female

Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW is a psychologist in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in psychology and social work.Read her story

Heights Psych

• Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Insomnia
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Kaitlin Ziegler?
Kaitlin Ziegler's Performance
What People Say About Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
I was in psychoanalytic therapy with Kaitlin three times per week and then twice per week for a year and a half. I had a great experience. The work helped me learn a lot about myself individually and in the context of relationships. This treatment expanded my awareness in ways I hadn't previously anticipated. I generally felt free and comfortable with Kaitlin. At times when I didn't, we were able to analyze that, gain insight, and work through anxieties. I'm taking ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Sad to move after a year of life changing work. More than any therapist I've worked with,Kaitlin helped me identify, express, & make sense of my rawest feelings by addressing what was going on in the room as things played out between us. When I began therapy, I was pretty disassociated. By tapping into the feeling in the room, sharing her subjective experience of me, asking me to associate to a memory when a strong feeling arose, connecting dots, us being spontaneous, inc...
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I began seeing Kaitlin when I was a sophomore in college. She supported and guided me as I went through many changes and made important decisions. Lately, she's helped me transition from college life to early career life. Kaitlin really seems to care. She has been so dedicated. I've really benefited from my time with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Kaitlin has been great to work with. I appreciate that she files my insurance claims so I get reimbursed even though it is out of network and I have two insurances. I'm so glad she does that for me, which makes therapy affordable...I also appreciate her eclectic approach. At one point I requested more directive therapy and we brought in a CBT workbook. But for the most part, her approach is non-directive and analytical, which I find more helpful. It has made me more autonomous & mindful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I just had a termination session with Kaitlin since I am moving to another state. I have done wonderful work with her. I am so grateful for our time together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I don't usually write reviews but I really appreciate Kaitlin. She has been so invested in my treatment. She's helped me through very difficult times. She has gone out of her way to be available at the times when I needed her most. I'm in a really good place now and I attribute much of that to my work with Kaitlin.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Six months into therapy, I'm feeling there's a good balance between comfort and anxiety that we can work through. i feel seen and accepted. I feel supported enough to want to share myself openly. I feel she is honest and has my best interest. I've noticed my tendencies to avoid conflict/confrontation and my desire to people please. Our interactions have mirrored interactions that i have outside therapy and shed lightg on my perceptions and aspects of myself I hadn't noticed before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
This has been helpful. I came to therapy to work on issues stemming from trauma, such as depression, anxiety, difficulty focusing, and mild OCD. Very transformative experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Our teenager was engaging in risky behavior and would not open up to us. He has worked with Kaitlin for a few months now and we are thrilled. His grades have drastically improved, his confidence has increased, his judgment is better, his friendships are healthier, and we are closer as a family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
My husband and I are in couples therapy. It has been helpful. Before therapy, our relationship was distant and dull. We have addressed a lot of misconceptions, hurt that built up overtime, defenses, and escapes. We have reached a new level of love and intimacy in our marriage. We are growing closer, healing, and excited to be with each other in this process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I was previously in therapy, years ago. I wanted to go back again but I felt that I needed someone who was a good fit for me. I didn't know exactly what that would look like. I shopped around until I found Kaitlin. I feel a real connection with her. I like how she works in the present. That style has still allowed us to draw on my past without the burden of having to start from the beginning and give a chronological account. There are many things I like about this time in therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Someone referred me to Kaitlin when I had just moved to NYC from L.A. I was pursuing my dream in high fashion modeling but I felt empty. Seeing her has helped me so much.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Kaitlin is my first therapist. I've been dealing with anxiety, self-image, issues related to working in my industry, and relationship issues. Therapy has been helpful. I feel free to express myself here and I'm learning a lot in the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I'm dealing with issues related to being a former child actor. Seeing Kaitlin has helped me a lot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I've seen Kaitlin for several months. She is very dynamic and cool to relate to. She has been very dedicated and invested in my treatment. Her memory is remarkable. She has imparted a great deal of insight (through her manner of relating and analytical knack). She doesn't tell me what to do or impose opinions; rather, she explores with me. My experience in therapy has deeply impacted my sense of self, my perceptions/behaviors toward others, and revived my zeal for life. Good stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I saw Kaitlin for almost a year prior to moving out of NYC to attend law school. It was my first time in therapy. I wanted to learn more about myself (partly for the purpose of writing an essay). Kaitlin was wonderful. She was able to meet me on the same wavelength and deeply connect. I've gained tremendous insight and clarity. I feel more comfortable in my own skin and in relating with others. I will miss her. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
I worked with Kaitlin for almost a year in therapy. It has been a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Thorough, deep, inquisitive, non-judgmental, trustworthy. Cool person to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?
Kaitlin is very present, caring, supportive, insightful, and talented. She has a wide range of expertise. She has helped me grow and flourish as a person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?

How was your experience with Kaitlin Ziegler?

Insurance accepted