Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW

Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW

Social Work  |
Female

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Kaitlin Ziegler is a Psychotherapist serving the Brooklyn area for more than 10 years.

Heights Psych

142 Joralemon St Ste 10

Brooklyn, NY 11201

Learn about Kaitlin Ziegler

This content was provided by Kaitlin Ziegler Dr. Kaitlin Ziegler is an award winning psychotherapist who is highly trained and experienced in clinical practice, neurobiology, psychopathology, individual problems, relationship issues, family systems, innovative treatments, traditional and alternative medicine, and holistic wellness.

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Kaitlin Ziegler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Eating Disorders
  • Insomnia
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Schizophrenia
  • Substance Abuse

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Kaitlin Ziegler is unavailable at this time.

Kaitlin Ziegler has no awards or honors listed.

Kaitlin Ziegler has no media or publications listed.

Kaitlin Ziegler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Kaitlin Ziegler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Kaitlin Ziegler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Kaitlin Ziegler to family and friends
Kaitlin Ziegler's Performance
I'm dealing with issues related to being a former child actor. Seeing Kaitlin has helped me a lot.
I've seen Kaitlin for several months. She is very dynamic and cool to relate to. She has been very dedicated and invested in my treatment. Her memory is remarkable. She has imparted a great deal of insight (through her manner of relating and analytical knack). She doesn't tell me what to do or impose opinions; rather, she explores with me. My experience in therapy has deeply impacted my sense of self, my perceptions/behaviors toward others, and revived my zeal for life. Good stuff.
I saw Kaitlin for almost a year prior to moving out of NYC to attend law school. It was my first time in therapy. I wanted to learn more about myself (partly for the purpose of writing an essay). Kaitlin was wonderful. She was able to meet me on the same wavelength and deeply connect. I've gained tremendous insight and clarity. I feel more comfortable in my own skin and in relating with others. I will miss her. Highly recommend her!
I worked with Kaitlin for almost a year in therapy. It has been a great experience.
Thorough, deep, inquisitive, non-judgmental, trustworthy. Cool person to talk to.
Kaitlin is very present, caring, supportive, insightful, and talented. She has a wide range of expertise. She has helped me grow and flourish as a person.
Have you seen Kaitlin Ziegler, LCSW?

Visit Kaitlin Ziegler