Jutta Brettschneider, OTR

Occupational TherapyFemaleAge 57

Occupational Therapy

Jutta Brettschneider, OTR is an Occupational Therapist in College Park, MD and has over 15 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from San Jose State University in 2007. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Jutta Brettschneider, OTR

The Movment Clinic LLC

7100 Baltimore Ave Ste 207 College Park, MD 20740
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Jutta Brettschneider treats your condition or procedure

• Repetitive Strain Injuries
  • Stroke
  • Tendonitis

Jutta Brettschneider accepts

Jutta Brettschneider accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO

Jutta Brettschneider's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jutta Brettschneider

Jutta is very knowledgeable as she is a lifelong learner with experience in multiple countries and cultures. In particular, she oozes Feldenkrais with almost every move, thought, emotion and word. As an educational professional, I am amazed at the effort she puts in to customize her movement learning services to each client. I had 10 Feldenkrais-centered learning sessions with her and each one resulted in a new and delightful discovery. For instance, she used my cultural background to teach me how to walk as if I was floating. Other delightful lessons included how to properly sit in my car and on my office desk. This is why I still find myself walking and hearing her voice while I walk every now and then. She even has free online classes for those who can afford to come to her wonderful clinic in College Park. Jutta is a blessing !!!:):):)
Samuel Ticha – Sep 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
Jutta has been working with my teenage son on a variety of postural and skill-based issues and I truly love her approach and appreciate the breadth of knowledge that she brings to each session. Drawing from both Feldenkrais and occupational therapy, Jutta has offered him a variety of exercises that have helped him tremendously. I'm very grateful we have found her.
Nov 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
I have seen Jutta off and on for several years - before back surgery and after back surgery. There is no problem or issue that I bring to her that she can't assist with. She recommends exercises and movements to ease pain and make me more aware of how I'm using my body. She uses gentle touch that seems to reconfigure how I move. She loves her work and her patients.
lrevs – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
Jutta is great. She is a gentle muscle whisperer. When other PT and chiropractic methods failed she got me moving again and able to do my daily tasks, job and yoga.
T. in MD – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
Jutta approached a wide range of my work and living issues with great intelligence, sensitivity, and imagination. She has helped me find better, easier ways to work at the computer, to drive, to perform as a musician, to open doors, even to fall asleep. She deals with both my own movement and body and my environment, and helped me with easy, low-tech improvements to the environment,. She has a light touch, and is easy and enjoyable to work with. A superior occupational therapist!
Jodi Beder in Mount Rainier, MD – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
Outstanding! I take her Feldenkrais at Yoga Space in Hyattsville, MD. Class info:You will learn to move more easily, efficiently, and less painfully. Feldenkrais? works with the newest neuroplasticity research and the joy of movement. You will refine your kinesthetic sense and sensory awareness using gentle movements. This class is beneficial for anybody who seeks to improve coordination and wants to expand movement abilities for daily life tasks, work and leisure.
Sharon in Hyattsville, MD – Jun 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
Jutta is very kind and incredibly knowledgeable about body mechanics and pain management. I am so grateful that she has a business in my community that keeps my aging muscles and joints in shape for my active life.
Gretchen B in Hyattsville, MD – Jun 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
Thorough, caring and skillful pracitioner
Judy B in Brentwood, MD – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
She really listened to what I was trying to describe. I felt I had a partner in improving my condition and to manage it for the long run.
B. A. Becker in MD – Jun 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
I met Jutta through a Feldenkrais class she offered at Yoga Space in Hyattsville. I've been suffering from lower back pain for a while, and this year i developed sciatica. WIth Jutta's help, i was able to visualize my movements and relationship of my spine and the rest of my body. Jutta's gentle touch and strong guidance have been instrumental in my recovery. I highly recommend her workshops and her one-on-one office visits.
Randy in Hyattsville, MD – Jun 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?

How was your experience with Jutta Brettschneider?