Jutta Brettschneider, OTR

Jutta Brettschneider, OTR

Occupational Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Jutta Brettschneider, OTR is an occupational therapist in College Park, MD and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from San Jose State University in 2007 and specializes in occupational therapy.Read her story

7100 Baltimore Ave Ste 207

College Park, MD 20740

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Jutta Brettschneider

Jutta Brettschneider's bio

This content was provided by Jutta Brettschneider " I am Jutta [speak: Yutah] Brettschneider and for nearly 35 years, I have been working creatively in collaboration with clients of all ages, backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities to improve their quality of life. Having served people in Prince Georges County here in USA in the last 10 years, after years in Israel, Palestine and my home country Germany, I had the opportunity to met people of very diverse cultures. This is enriching my work and life in many ways. For Occupational Therapy (OT), I completed my undergraduate studies in Germany and my Advanced Master of Science in the USA, researching how to make therapy services better accessible to trauma survivors. For Feldenkrais, I completed a four-year training in Israel and conducted a case study with a 97 old student as my graduation project and continue attending trainings in the USA and overseas to refine my practice. I have been working with infants as well as children adults and seniors and enjoy the resilience of each of my clients. I am an adjunct faculty member at Howard University in Washington, DC and have given lectures and workshops at national and international conferences for last 15 years."

This content was provided by Jutta Brettschneider "Helping you with my expertise to explore healthful movement choices in a safe space, respecting you as a whole person and building on our resilience and potential."

• Occupational Therapy

Jutta Brettschneider does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Feldenkrais Method
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• College Of Occupational Therapy, Hamburg, Germany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • San Jose State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Feldenkrais Institut Jerusalem, Israel
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Jutta Brettschneider has no awards or honors listed.

Jutta Brettschneider has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Hebrew

Jutta Brettschneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jutta Brettschneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jutta Brettschneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jutta Brettschneider to family and friends

Jutta Brettschneider's Performance

Junta is a gentle, skilled OT and Feldenkrais practitioner. She’s always curious and a lifelong learner which is such a benefit to her patients. She has helped me avoid back surgery with her treatments and exercises she tailors to my particular needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Jutta is great. She is a gentle muscle whisperer. When other PT and chiropractic methods failed she got me moving again and able to do my daily tasks, job and yoga.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Jutta approached a wide range of my work and living issues with great intelligence, sensitivity, and imagination. She has helped me find better, easier ways to work at the computer, to drive, to perform as a musician, to open doors, even to fall asleep. She deals with both my own movement and body...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Outstanding! I take her Feldenkrais at Yoga Space in Hyattsville, MD. Class info:You will learn to move more easily, efficiently, and less painfully. Feldenkrais? works with the newest neuroplasticity research and the joy of movement. You will refine your kinesthetic sense and sensory awareness...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Jutta is very kind and incredibly knowledgeable about body mechanics and pain management. I am so grateful that she has a business in my community that keeps my aging muscles and joints in shape for my active life.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Jutta Brettschneider?