Occupational Therapy  |
Jutta Brettschneider, OTR
I am Jutta [speak: Yutah] Brettschneider and for nearly 35 years, I have been working creatively in collaboration with clients of all ages, backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities to improve their quality of life. Having served people in Prince Georges County here in USA in the last 10 years, after years in Israel, Palestine and my home country Germany, I had the opportunity to met people of very diverse cultures. This is enriching my work and life in many ways. For Occupational Therapy (OT), I completed my undergraduate studies in Germany and my Advanced Master of Science in the USA, researching how to make therapy services better accessible to trauma survivors. For Feldenkrais, I completed a four-year training in Israel and conducted a case study with a 97 old student as my graduation project and continue attending trainings in the USA and overseas to refine my practice. I have been working with infants as well as children adults and seniors and enjoy the resilience of each of my clients. I am an adjunct faculty member at Howard University in Washington, DC and have given lectures and workshops at national and international conferences for last 15 years.

7100 Baltimore Ave Ste 207

College Park, MD 20740

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Jutta Brettschneider

Helping you with my expertise to explore healthful movement choices in a safe space, respecting you as a whole person and building on our resilience and potential.

• Occupational Therapy

Jutta Brettschneider does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cerebral Palsy

• Exercise Counseling
  • Feldenkrais Method
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• College Of Occupational Therapy, Hamburg, Germany
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • San Jose State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Feldenkrais Institut Jerusalem, Israel
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Jutta Brettschneider has no awards or honors listed.

Jutta Brettschneider has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Hebrew

Jutta Brettschneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jutta Brettschneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jutta Brettschneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jutta Brettschneider to family and friends
Jutta Brettschneider's Performance
in MD |
Jutta is great. She is a gentle muscle whisperer. When other PT and chiropractic methods failed she got me moving again and able to do my daily tasks, job and yoga.
in Mount Rainier, MD |
Jutta approached a wide range of my work and living issues with great intelligence, sensitivity, and imagination. She has helped me find better, easier ways to work at the computer, to drive, to perform as a musician, to open doors, even to fall asleep. She deals with both my own movement and body and my environment, and helped me with easy, low-tech improvements to the environment,. She has a light touch, and is easy and enjoyable to work with. A superior occupational therapist!
in Hyattsville, MD |
Outstanding! I take her Feldenkrais at Yoga Space in Hyattsville, MD. Class info:You will learn to move more easily, efficiently, and less painfully. Feldenkrais? works with the newest neuroplasticity research and the joy of movement. You will refine your kinesthetic sense and sensory awareness using gentle movements. This class is beneficial for anybody who seeks to improve coordination and wants to expand movement abilities for daily life tasks, work and leisure.
in Hyattsville, MD |
Jutta is very kind and incredibly knowledgeable about body mechanics and pain management. I am so grateful that she has a business in my community that keeps my aging muscles and joints in shape for my active life.
in Brentwood, MD |
Thorough, caring and skillful pracitioner
in MD |
She really listened to what I was trying to describe. I felt I had a partner in improving my condition and to manage it for the long run.
in Hyattsville, MD |
I met Jutta through a Feldenkrais class she offered at Yoga Space in Hyattsville. I've been suffering from lower back pain for a while, and this year i developed sciatica. WIth Jutta's help, i was able to visualize my movements and relationship of my spine and the rest of my body. Jutta's gentle touch and strong guidance have been instrumental in my recovery. I highly recommend her workshops and her one-on-one office visits.
Have you seen Jutta Brettschneider, OTR?
Are you Jutta Brettschneider?

Visit Jutta Brettschneider