Dr. Justin Snyder, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Snyder

Snyder Chiropractic & Acupuncture

4146 S Harvard Ave Ste F5 Tulsa, OK 74135

Dr. Justin Snyder, DC is a chiropractor in Tulsa, OK and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Kansas City in 2006 and specializes in chiropractic and acupuncture.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Snyder

4.3

Dr. Snyder?
Dr. Snyder's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Snyder, DC
Dr. Snyder was unprofessional multiple times but I overlooked it because I didn’t want to go through the hassle of finding another chiropractor, until recently when he kept bullying me to come every week when I told him I didn’t want to, but preferred coming every 2 to 4. He sarcastically asked me if I was the doctor and made my own treatment plans, then kept on lecturing me on the value of chiropractic. I left in tears and never went back. I have since found a kind chiropractor who sees me every two weeks, doesn’t bully me and is extremely professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Snyder, DC?
My 12 year old daughter has been living with migraines until we came and saw Dr Snyder. He is amazing! My daughter hasn't had a migraine or even a headache since she started seeing him! He makes it fun and a little less scary for a child! She is always smiling now and it's a blessing to have my happy little girl back! Thank you Dr Snyder! !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Snyder, DC?
Dr. Snyder's goal was to help me improve my body's functioning. He has. He is a Doctor of Chiropractic who also sub-specializes in in Acupuncture. His treatments, both Chiropractic and Acupuncture, are those which have been demonstrably helpful in clinical studies. (I feel very strongly about this.) He is not a huckster of whatever is popular on the internet this year, and did not seek to sell me the latest vitamin regimen, black salve, or colloidal silver. He is the son of a neurosurgeon (and s
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Snyder, DC?
Very thorough with his assessment and follow up. He listens to what you have to say, meaning what is really hurting or giving you trouble. He truly cares about you health and always has suggestions to help you progress in your healing time. He is easy to get into for an appointment and conveniently located in Midtown Tulsa. A definite A+++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Snyder, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Snyder?

As a second generation physician and Tulsa chiropractor, it is my honored to help people who suffer from a multitude of health challenges. I not only helps traditional neck pain, back pain, auto accident patients, and disk related pain syndrome?s, bu...

• Chiropractic

Northeastern State University
Kansas City Free Health Clinic
2006

Dr. Snyder accepts

Dr. Snyder accepts the following insurance:

Community Care Network
HealthChoice

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Snyder treats your condition or procedure