Justin Mosling, LPC

CounselingMaleAge 37

Counseling

Justin Mosling, LPC is a Counselor in Menomonee Falls, WI. His office accepts new patients.

Justin Mosling, LPC
N52w14104 Aberdeen Dr Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Justin Mosling with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Justin Mosling's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Justin Mosling

Based on 1 rating

I came to Justin through my medicaid provider. He has been tremendous. I am a 30 something male and I feel very safe opening up to Justin. He refrains from instructing me and instead helps me uncover my own insights. Yet he is also open to being more direct if I ask. Finally, his familiarity with substance abuse helps me integrate recovery steps into my sessions with him. After sitting with 3 therapists I decided to work with Justin because a) he was in the medicaid network, and b) his laid back, inquisitive demeanor made me feel comfortable immediately.
Darin Mitchell – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Mosling, LPC?

How was your experience with Justin Mosling?

We're all motivated in life by the things that give us meaning and purpose; however, finding the things that motivate us is not always easy! I see the...Read more

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

2011
University of Wisconsin - Stout MS Mental Health Counseling
2009
University Of Wisconsin, La Crosse

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Justin Mosling, LPC?

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Does Justin Mosling, LPC accept any insurance plans?

What conditions does Justin Mosling, LPC treat?

Justin Mosling frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Justin Mosling, LPC's office address?

Justin Mosling's office is located at N52w14104 Aberdeen Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Justin Mosling treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Stress
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Substance Abuse
  • Substance Use Disorders

Justin Mosling accepts

Justin Mosling accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield