Justin Mosling, LPC

CounselingMaleAge 36

Justin Mosling
13000 W Bluemound Rd # 300 Elm Grove, WI 53122

Justin Mosling, LPC is a Counselor in Elm Grove, WI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Justin Mosling to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Justin Mosling with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Justin Mosling's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Justin Mosling

Based on 1 rating

Justin Mosling

I came to Justin through my medicaid provider. He has been tremendous. I am a 30 something male and I feel very safe opening up to Justin. He refrains from instructing me and instead helps me uncover my own insights. Yet he is also open to being more direct if I ask. Finally, his familiarity with substance abuse helps me integrate recovery steps into my sessions with him. After sitting with 3 therapists I decided to work with Justin because a) he was in the medicaid network, and b) his laid back, inquisitive demeanor made me feel comfortable immediately.
Darin Mitchell – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Mosling, LPC?

How was your experience with Justin Mosling?
Provider explaining information to patient

We're all motivated in life by the things that give us meaning and purpose; however, finding the things that motivate us is not always easy! I see the...Read more

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

2011
University of Wisconsin - Stout MS Mental Health Counseling

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

What are Justin Mosling, LPC's top areas of care?

Justin Mosling frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder. See all procedures and conditions Justin Mosling treats.

Where is Justin Mosling, LPC's office located?

Justin Mosling's office is located at 13000 W Bluemound Rd # 300, Elm Grove, WI 53122. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Justin Mosling, LPC offer telehealth services?

Justin Mosling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Justin Mosling, LPC?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Justin Mosling treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Stress
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Mood Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Substance Abuse
  • Substance Use Disorders

Justin Mosling accepts

Justin Mosling accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield