Dr. Justin Madigan, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 31

Dr. Madigan

Madigan Family Health Center

3087 Sw Martin Downs Blvd Palm City, FL 34990

Dr. Justin Madigan, DC is a Chiropractor in Palm City, FL and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 2013. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Madigan to book an appointment.

Dr. Madigan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Madigan

Dr. Madigan?
What People Say About Dr. Justin Madigan, DC
Dr. Madigan is a wonderful chiropractor! He is very knowledgeable, thorough & kind. My neck & back haven't felt this good in years. I recommend him to everyone.
FL – Oct 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Madigan, DC?
I saw Dr . Madigan after being in an accident. He was very thorough and truly concerned about my injuries. He explained everything in detail and never rushed or made me feel uncomfortable. He has helped me over the months with pain management. The adjustments, manipulation and ultrasound that he has done for me has been a tremendous help in my recovery. As a personal friend and true professional in his field, I highly recommend Dr. Madigan for any chiropractic treatment!!!
Bradley Wallen in Port Saint Lucie, FL – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Madigan, DC?
I experienced a slight headache on the left side of my brain for the past ten years. I started seeing a chiropractor for "adjustments" in summer last year. I booked an appointment with Dr. Madigan and after x-rays he showed me that my atlas (first cervical) was off "tilter" by six degrees and a slight adjustment fixed the issue. No more headaches. No more sponge pillow. My wife now goes for back treatment after eight years of seeing a traditional bone bender...no pun intended.
Don MacIntosh in Palm City, FL – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Madigan, DC?
Dr. Justin Madigan helped me when no other doctor could. I urge you to see him BEFORE you waste time other places.
Evan in Boca Raton, FL – Jan 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Madigan, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Madigan?

We know that the spine is the root of dysfunction in the entire body. By correcting the nervous system first, we will see that the body unwinds and tension is released from the musculoskeletal system. Once we restore the proper function of the nervous system, back and neck pain will be gone later that day. You will feel the difference immediately and have relief the same day!

• Chiropractic