Justin Linksz, MSW

Justin Linksz, MSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Justin Linksz, MSW is a clinical social worker in Annapolis, MD and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth Univ Vcu/McV in 2010 and specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.Read his story

1831 Forest Dr

Annapolis, MD 21401

Learn about Justin Linksz

Justin Linksz's bio

This content was provided by Justin Linksz "I am a Licensed Certified Social Worker, Clinical in Maryland. I have over 15 years experience in mental health and over 4 years of experience as a counselor and trauma therapist. I work with a wide range of issues including substance use, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, parenting problems, career challenges, OCD and ADHD. I have also helped many people who have experienced physical trauma or emotional abuse. My counseling style is warm and interactive. I believe in treating everyone with respect and dignity. I am offering Skype, Online Chat, and Email based therapy.I offer a new way of meeting your therapy needs by offering Skype, Online chat, and Email based sessions. My counseling style is warm and interactive. I believe in treating everyone with respect and dignity.. My approach combines cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, psycho dynamic and patient centered therapy. I will tailor our dialogue and treatment plan to meet your unique and specific needs. I specialize in: Depression, Stress, Anxiety, Addictions, Trauma and Abuse, Self Esteem. I have experience in: LGBT, Relationship, Family, Grief, Sex-related, Eating, Anger, Career, Bipolar"

This content was provided by Justin Linksz "My counseling style is warm and interactive. I believe in treating everyone with respect and dignity.. My approach combines cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, psychodynamic and patient centered therapy. I will tailor our dialogue and treatment plan to meet your unique and specific needs. "

• Clinical Social Work
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Social Work

Justin Linksz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Frostburg State University
  • Green Door Washington Dc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Rock Creek Academy Washington Dc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010

Justin Linksz has no awards or honors listed.

Justin Linksz has no media or publications listed.

Justin Linksz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Justin Linksz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Justin Linksz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Justin Linksz to family and friends

Justin Linksz's Performance

It is still a new therapeutic relationship, but so far so good. Justin is very attentive to the process and to me. He listens to my concerns and does research to try and help me through the progression. I think this is going to be great.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Justin has been helping me cope with two issues simultaneously and has been very helpful, non judgmental and patient with my progress. He makes every effort to accommodate my speed and understanding during my sessions. I am so glad I was matched to Justin as my counselor. It has made this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I found my discussions with Justin very helpful. He was compassionate and caring even through online dialogue and provided a lot of helpful information and exercises to accomplish the goals I wanted to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Justin Linksz is highly professional, respectful, nonjudgmental and supportive. He is currently helping me work through some issues related to depression and anxiety. Justin is very easy to talk to and made me immediately feel as if I was talking to a trusted friend. He is extremely experienced and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I appreciate Justin's ability to think outside of the box and his patience. I look forward to seeing how this journey turns out.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Justin Linksz?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Social Work