Dr. Justin Klein, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Justin Klein, DC is a chiropractor in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in chiropractic and general medical practice.

Got Your Back Total Health

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein?
Dr. Klein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Klein, DC
I was very dissatisfied with Dr. Klein's interaction with me. I'll only go as far as to say that he should consider working on his approach with women. I came very close to filing a formal complaint.
Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Dr. Klien's Total Health team take the time to get it right.They are true professionals. They have the expertise and the empathy to apply it well.
Anonymous – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
My daughter was with back pain for almost 1 year. She could not play soccer, run or jump. I took her to several doctors: 2 orthopedics (one in John Hopkins), 2 chiropractors, months of PT, etc. Nobody identified was she had until I found Got your Back Total Health. They did a thorough review with an X-Ray machine and identified her problem. Totally different from what ALL the other doctors that we had seen. After 15 days she is feeling better and is starting to play soccer! Thanks GYBTH
Anonymous – Sep 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Dr Klein's expertise and attentiveness was clear from the beginning. I came to him after years of low-back pain, aching muscles, and lack of knowledge in spinal health. Dr Klein provided the guidance, knowledge, and tools I needed in order to elevate myself not only out of regular pain from my hereditary condition, but also assisted in elevating my workout routines, nutrition, and overall wellness and health. Dr Klein and his staff genuinely care about your complete, total health.
T. M. – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Everyone on the staff is so great and helpful. I have noticed a huge difference in my daily life since I started coming here.
Anonymous – Sep 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Dr. Klein and his excellent staff have helped me get my body in proper shape while I am still young so I don't have to worry about these things when I'm older!
Peter S. – Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
The entire team is patient and encouraging and so helpful. I truly look forward to coming in every time and am feeling immeasurably better in just a few short weeks!
T. S. – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
I feel so much better!! Thank you for the great care and attention to all of my concerns and pain
Julia M. – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
I've been coming for years and will continue to come because my neck and shoulders then knees then lower back now wrist are so much better/cured! Great work Dr. Klein and team! Love you all much! --Vern
Anonymous – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Over the course of 3-4 weeks working with Dr. Klein and his cheerful, helpful staff I was able to improve my mobility and virtually eliminate my lumbar discomfort. There is no silver bullet here, just innovative, simple guided therapy that worked for me!
R. S. – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
If you are on the fence about being apart of Dr. Klein's practice, I could not recommend it enough. He has gone above and beyond what other chiropractors in the area have done and truly cares about all of his patients.
G. G. – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Justin and his team are knowledgeable, interested in your well-being and completely committed to meeting your chiropractic and physical therapy needs. It's a very safe space, warm environment and the entire staff is geared toward making you feel welcome.
Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Dr. Klein is a wonderful person who is enthusiastic, kind, and knowledgeable. He brings an energy and passion for his work that is infectious. As someone who has never gotten into working out, Doc has me pushing my limits, losing weight, and standing with the best posture of my life. I would strongly recommend you spend some time with him at GYB and see how much healthier you can be.
Feb 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Everyone is very friendly. You can always be fit into the schedule so if you're ever in pain then he can always help you. You're taught how to help yourself so you will be in pain less. It's a great place!
Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
All around great experience. Found issues that four other chiropractors missed.
Oct 26, 2017
very friendly environment.
Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
Always professional, kind, caring, and good at what they do. Dr. Klein is my go-to physcician, even when I just have questions about my general health. I am so grateful for the care I receive at Got Your Back Total Health because Dr. Klein has my back literally and figuratively. Thanks for all you do Doc!
Oct 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?
I met Dr. J today & loved him. He's very interesting, high energy & has what can be called genuinely "(w)holistic" perceptions/views of the interplay of the spine, nerves, muscles, bones, ligaments, etc., & the body, brain & emotions. He also has a new hi-tech xray machine. His staff, Colin, Willy & Rochelle are great. Another BIG plus is that he eill work w patients to set up an affordable package & accepts Medicare. Definitely a place to look into, certainly unique..
S. Young in Washington, DC – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Klein, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?

Dr. Klein accepts

Dr. Klein accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Choice Network POS
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Klein treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Dr. Justin M. Klein is a Chiropractor serving the Washington area for more than 8 years. Dr. Klein is experienced in Neck Pain Relief, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation. He is a professional member of the D.C. Board of Chriopractic Examiners. dr. Justin Klein was Published in the Washington Post & CNN.

• Chiropractic