Justin Green, LAC

Justin Green, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Justin Green, LAC is an acupuncturist in Kalispell, MT. He specializes in acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine.Read his story

725 6th Ave E Ste 2

Kalispell, MT 59901

Learn about Justin Green

Justin Green's bio

This content was provided by Justin Green "I grew up racing BMX bicycles all over the world and the nation winning 2 World Championships and many National Championships. I acquired many injuries to my knees and low back. After I retired at 20 years old I had knee arthritis and chronic lower back pain with sciatic flare ups. I was looking for answers on how to heal knee and low back pain. After graduating from the University of Santa Cruz California with a B.A. in Biology I enrolled in Acupuncture school. I graduated with a Masters in Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2003. I have been practicing in Kalispell for the last 15 years and run a full service Chinese Medicine Clinic using Acupuncture and customized Chinese Herbal Medicine."

This content was provided by Justin Green "To treat people with respect and help them realize their health goals.  Results speak louder than words!"

• Acupuncture
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Justin Green does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Dry Needling
  • Gua Sha
  • Trigger Point Acupuncture

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• University Of California Santa Cruz
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Southwest Acupuncture College, Santa Fe, Nm.
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Justin Green has no awards or honors listed.

Justin Green has no media or publications listed.

Justin Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Justin Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Justin Green's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Justin Green

Justin Green?
Justin Green's Performance
What People Say About Justin Green, LAC
RecentHighestLowest
Met Justin and he preformed my first acupuncture treatment last night...wow! His manner and touch are very good...actually enjoyed the warm feeling of the needles...almost immediately experienced positive results with my sinusitis & leg pain! I plan on seeing Justin on a regular basis.
Dave Hanson in Kalispell, MT – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Green, LAC?
I have been seeing Justin for the past few months & I am totally impressed with my treatments & results. Justin is very knowledgeable & intuitive. He is very good at what he does. I am just sorry I waited as long as I did to get my issue taken care of. Thanks again Justin!
Sheri A Gibson in Kalispell – Nov 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Green, LAC?

How was your experience with Justin Green?