Justin Gardner, LPC-S

Justin Gardner, LPC-S

Counseling  ·
Justin Gardner, LPC-S is a counselor in Austin, TX. He specializes in counseling.

3625 Manchaca Rd Ste 202

Austin, TX 78704

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Justin Gardner

This content was provided by Justin Gardner "I work from an integrative frame inclusive of body, mind, soul and spirit, and your ways of relating with your inner and outer worlds. I believe we're born with self-healing capacities and instincts that we lose touch with through being socialized, as well as through loss, trauma, and cultural or familial patterns that are imbalanced or a poor fit for our emergent personal nature and gifts.

I work collaboratively with my clients in exploring your specific life journey with present-moment centered mindfulness and compassion, to uncover the unfolding that wants to happen into the next stage of development of your unique, authentic, embodied life. My clients hold a diverse array of values, beliefs and practices.

I primarily see symptoms as friction points where life is asking us to become more aware, more accepting of ourselves and the world as we are, and more courageous and skilled in becoming fully ourselves while engaging in a passionate co-creative dance with the world around us."

• Counseling

Justin Gardner does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Justin Gardner is unavailable at this time.

Justin Gardner has no awards or honors listed.

Justin Gardner has no media or publications listed.

Justin Gardner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Justin Gardner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Justin Gardner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Justin Gardner

Justin Gardner?
Justin Gardner's Performance
What People Say About Justin Gardner, LPC-S
RecentHighestLowest
An excellent therapist. Thoughtful, understanding, and in depth with a vast amount of knowledge from spiritual to academics. He's helped in individual therapy as well as therapy btw me and my partner.
Grace – May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Gardner, LPC-S?
I've drawn a great deal of benefit from my sessions with Justin. He is attentive to my specific needs and creates a safe and secure space for me to do my own work. I never feel that he is leading or impressing his agenda on the process, and he is very attentive. He is careful to use language that...Read More
Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Gardner, LPC-S?
I worked with Justin on multiple issues including management of depression and anxiety, addiction, and grief processing. My experience was extremely positive and constructive. His approach was positive, empathic, focused and clarifying. His experience and professionalism helped me fully engage...Read More
Angela A. in Austin, TX – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Gardner, LPC-S?
Justin Gardner has been my therapist for the past few years. When I was looking for a new therapist, I was looking for someone who I could trust and rely on and that would help me apply the insights gained during sessions. He has been kind, patient, respectful, approachable and very knowledgeable....Read More
CB in Austin, TX – Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Justin Gardner, LPC-S?
Justin provided gentle guidance in helping my husband and I navigate some extremely difficult terrain in our relationship. His insight was appreciated and utilized by both of us; a therapist that both my husband and I connect and resonate with has been difficult to find. I would highly recommend...Read More
KG in TX – Feb 26, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Justin Gardner?