Dr. Justin Dearing, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 34

Dr. Dearing

"After a hard fall on ice I went to an Orthopedic Doctor. He said nothing was broken. He could give me injections for the pain. I then went to a chiropractor for help with no results. My daughter recommended Dr. Dearing. I finally got relief from the disabling pain. Dr. Dearing put extreme time and effort into figuring out the problem. I feel he went above and beyond what any other doctor had done to help me. I am extremely thankful to be feeling better again thanks to Dr. Dearing! Ken Means"

Read Review

"I have been going to Dr dearing for about a year now and he is by far the best chiropractor I have ever had. I have had ones in Milwaukee, and Tampa and still the best. Chiros in the past have you in and out in 5-10 minutes and try to charge you for everything possible. Not Dr Dearing. He is very detailed with his clients and you are there for at least a half hour. He has many different type of therapies that he uses such a massage, structural, and neurological therapy which is one of a ki"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dearing

Dr. Dearing?
Dr. Dearing's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Dearing, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing has been fabulous. While playing volleyball, my 15yo daughter received a concussion in December 2015 and a secondary hit in March 2016 . I am grateful we found Dr. Dearing. We happily travelled 90 minutes each way for appointments. My daughter says he is her favorite doctor. He has provided more functional helpful results than all other providers she has seen. I whole heartedly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
I received professional, holistic care from Dr Dearing. He was able to relieve my tendinitis and sciatica pain with acupuncture and skeletal manipulation. His nutritional and exercise advise has helped me achieve a healthier lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Dearing's holistic approach to a happier, healthier, pain-free future!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr Dearing was super knowledgable and explained everything he did for us (my wife and I) before he did it. He was more interested in having us understand the science behind his techniques then just adjusting us and moving on to the next patient. I would recommend him to anyone that is having trouble with pain or discomfort in any part of your body. I am confident he would be able to identify the root cause and in a few visits you will be feeling better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
First time I have ever tried acupuncture. What a great decision! I have poor posture problems and the stimulation from the acupuncture therapy had me standing straighter and feeling better immediately walking out of the doctor's office. Dr. Dearing is a great guy. Feels like he truly and genuinely cares about my health. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
I originally went to Dr. Dearing for curvature of the lower back that was affecting my ability to walk very far. I had already seen another chiropractor closer to my home but I was getting no relief. Someone strongly recommended Dr. Dearing and though I travel 30 minutes to see him, he is worth the drive! I also have MS and fairly stable but Dr. Dearing supplements my normal regime with acupuncture which I historically have had and found it helpful. I so strongly recommend him as a caring and
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing has taken good care of me from head to toe (literally) for years, including aches, pains and injuries, as well as issues with sleep, digestion, hormones, balance, and also pregnancy. He is a quality physician - knowledgable, experienced, inquisitive, trustworthy, friendly, gentle, has good bedside manner, and makes time for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing uses a individualized approach to treatment, not only with each client but within the course of treatment for any client. He assesses the needs of my body and utilizes the best technique for me for that day. It has made a HUGE difference in my overall outcomes. He takes time with his clients to explain his assessments, the results as well as provides at home exercises to help with overall function. I would heartily recommend Dr. Dearing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
For over 6 weeks I was in chronic pain in my lower back and was having to lay down for several hours at a time to help alleviate the tension I felt. At times I would have a shooting pain during the first few weeks. This was a very confusing situation as I exercise on a regular basis (3 or 4 times per week). I felt that time away from exercise would fix everything. Having shared this with friends they were quick to recommend Dr. Dearing. Not sure what to expect ,having never visited a Chiropracto
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing is more than a skilled Chiropractor. His approach to my health has identified and corrected neurological balance issues resulting from three decades of neck and lower back pain. I find I am enjoying a fresh Joy in physical activities with significantly less pain and a new mental and physical stability of mind and body. I recommend Dr. Dearing to my friends; There's no need to go to any other doctor. Cheri H.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing is truly the best doctor I?ve ever seen! He has every quality one could ask for- compassion, knowledge and commitment. Instead of treating only symptoms, Dr. Dearing concentrates on the source of the problem. Over the course of two years, my family and I have seen Dr. Dearing for everything from ski accidents to severe head trauma. He uses approaches other specialists I?ve visited didn?t even tell me was an option. I don't think there is anything he can't fix!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing is thorough, knowledgeable and kind. He cares about his patients and will use his vast base of information and skills to provide healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
I went to Dr. Dearing for an athletic injury. I am a teach and field athlete, specializing in the hammer throw. In my own words, I can't walk without pain, and I can't train without fear of compromising my long term health. I had X-ray images from another chiropractor who was treating me before, but not giving me any homework or long term treatment of my lower back issues. Dr. Dearing located the problem much more effectively and, within days, I was training again without pain. Many thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dearing?

Dr. Justin Dearing, DC is a chiropractor in Brentwood, TN and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Carrick Institute For Graduate Studies in 2015 and specializes in chiropractic, neurology, and more.

• Chiropractic

2009
2005
2004

Dr. Dearing accepts

Dr. Dearing accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Dearing treats your condition or procedure