Dr. Justin Dearing, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 35

8119 Isabella Ln Ste 103 Brentwood, TN 37027

Dr. Justin Dearing, DC is a Chiropractor in Brentwood, TN. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dearing to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Brentwood

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Dearing accepts

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Dearing treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Injuries
  • Neurological Rehabilitation
  • Whiplash

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Justin Dearing, DC...

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Dearing's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dearing

Dr. Dearing?
Until I came to Dr Dearing, I had issues with my right shoulder for a couple of years, had received separate treatments elsewhere - chiropractic, acupuncture, structural integration work but still my shoulder felt "out of place", I had odd reflex actions in my neck and back. One of the practitioners suggested that it was neurologic in nature. I and found Dr Dearing by searching for functional neurology. In a matter of a couple months he has my shoulder feeling normal again. He uses a unique combination of chiropractic, acupuncture, physical therapy exercises - but with one practitioner combining and assessing results of these it has been so effective.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
After a hard fall on ice I went to an Orthopedic Doctor. He said nothing was broken. He could give me injections for the pain. I then went to a chiropractor for help with no results. My daughter recommended Dr. Dearing. I finally got relief from the disabling pain. Dr. Dearing put extreme time and effort into figuring out the problem. I feel he went above and beyond what any other doctor had done to help me. I am extremely thankful to be feeling better again thanks to Dr. Dearing! Ken Means
Ken Means in Coquille, OR – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
I have been going to Dr dearing for about a year now and he is by far the best chiropractor I have ever had. I have had ones in Milwaukee, and Tampa and still the best. Chiros in the past have you in and out in 5-10 minutes and try to charge you for everything possible. Not Dr Dearing. He is very detailed with his clients and you are there for at least a half hour. He has many different type of therapies that he uses such a massage, structural, and neurological therapy which is one of a ki
cory z in Nashville, TN – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing has been fabulous. While playing volleyball, my 15yo daughter received a concussion in December 2015 and a secondary hit in March 2016 . I am grateful we found Dr. Dearing. We happily travelled 90 minutes each way for appointments. My daughter says he is her favorite doctor. He has provided more functional helpful results than all other providers she has seen. I whole heartedly recommend him.
Laura B in Madison, AL – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
I received professional, holistic care from Dr Dearing. He was able to relieve my tendinitis and sciatica pain with acupuncture and skeletal manipulation. His nutritional and exercise advise has helped me achieve a healthier lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Dearing's holistic approach to a happier, healthier, pain-free future!
Murfreesboro, TN – Jul 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr Dearing was super knowledgable and explained everything he did for us (my wife and I) before he did it. He was more interested in having us understand the science behind his techniques then just adjusting us and moving on to the next patient. I would recommend him to anyone that is having trouble with pain or discomfort in any part of your body. I am confident he would be able to identify the root cause and in a few visits you will be feeling better.
Chris in Nashville, TN – May 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
First time I have ever tried acupuncture. What a great decision! I have poor posture problems and the stimulation from the acupuncture therapy had me standing straighter and feeling better immediately walking out of the doctor's office. Dr. Dearing is a great guy. Feels like he truly and genuinely cares about my health. I highly recommend.
Ben E. in Nashville, TN – May 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
I originally went to Dr. Dearing for curvature of the lower back that was affecting my ability to walk very far. I had already seen another chiropractor closer to my home but I was getting no relief. Someone strongly recommended Dr. Dearing and though I travel 30 minutes to see him, he is worth the drive! I also have MS and fairly stable but Dr. Dearing supplements my normal regime with acupuncture which I historically have had and found it helpful. I so strongly recommend him as a caring and
Debbie B in Murfreesboro, TN – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing has taken good care of me from head to toe (literally) for years, including aches, pains and injuries, as well as issues with sleep, digestion, hormones, balance, and also pregnancy. He is a quality physician - knowledgable, experienced, inquisitive, trustworthy, friendly, gentle, has good bedside manner, and makes time for his patients.
Teresa G in Brentwood, TN – Mar 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing uses a individualized approach to treatment, not only with each client but within the course of treatment for any client. He assesses the needs of my body and utilizes the best technique for me for that day. It has made a HUGE difference in my overall outcomes. He takes time with his clients to explain his assessments, the results as well as provides at home exercises to help with overall function. I would heartily recommend Dr. Dearing.
Nashville, TN – Feb 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
For over 6 weeks I was in chronic pain in my lower back and was having to lay down for several hours at a time to help alleviate the tension I felt. At times I would have a shooting pain during the first few weeks. This was a very confusing situation as I exercise on a regular basis (3 or 4 times per week). I felt that time away from exercise would fix everything. Having shared this with friends they were quick to recommend Dr. Dearing. Not sure what to expect ,having never visited a Chiropracto
Chris Nelson in Franklin, TN – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing is more than a skilled Chiropractor. His approach to my health has identified and corrected neurological balance issues resulting from three decades of neck and lower back pain. I find I am enjoying a fresh Joy in physical activities with significantly less pain and a new mental and physical stability of mind and body. I recommend Dr. Dearing to my friends; There's no need to go to any other doctor. Cheri H.
Cheri H in Franklin, TN – Feb 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing is truly the best doctor I?ve ever seen! He has every quality one could ask for- compassion, knowledge and commitment. Instead of treating only symptoms, Dr. Dearing concentrates on the source of the problem. Over the course of two years, my family and I have seen Dr. Dearing for everything from ski accidents to severe head trauma. He uses approaches other specialists I?ve visited didn?t even tell me was an option. I don't think there is anything he can't fix!
Christina W. in Franklin, TN – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
Dr. Dearing is thorough, knowledgeable and kind. He cares about his patients and will use his vast base of information and skills to provide healing.
Christine Reed in Franklin, TN – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?
I went to Dr. Dearing for an athletic injury. I am a teach and field athlete, specializing in the hammer throw. In my own words, I can't walk without pain, and I can't train without fear of compromising my long term health. I had X-ray images from another chiropractor who was treating me before, but not giving me any homework or long term treatment of my lower back issues. Dr. Dearing located the problem much more effectively and, within days, I was training again without pain. Many thanks!
William Frye in Nashville, TN – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Dearing, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dearing?

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Neurology
  • Nutritional Therapy

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Dearing communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Dearing offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Dearing offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Dearing have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Dearing offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Dearing offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (615) 721-5141