Justin Cottrell, PA-C

Justin Cottrell, PA-C

Dermatology (Physician Assistant)  |
Male
Justin Cottrell, MPAS, PA-C, after graduating from Washington Adventist University where he earned a B.S.degree, he attended and graduated from Loma Linda University in 2005 with his Masters Degree in Physician Assistant Studies. After completing an internship in Dermatology, worked in the academic setting for 2 years before working the next 8 years in private practice in Southern and Northern California. While Justin enjoys both cosmetic and medical patients hehas mainly focused on medical dermatology for most of his10 year career. From Melanoma, Acne, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, rashes to the common wart he enjoys all aspects whetheradult or pediatric patients. Justin enjoys cycling, golfing and spending time with his wife and golden retriever.

2650 N Tenaya Way Ste 208

Las Vegas, NV 89128

Learn about Justin Cottrell

This content was provided by Justin Cottrell "There is nothing better than reassuring someone distraught over a skin issue that I can help them treat and also educate them on prevention if possible! I want to make that short time with a patient as pleasant of an experience as I can."

• Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Justin Cottrell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Chemical Sensitivity
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Microdermabrasion
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Radiation Therapy
  • Restylane® Injections

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Washington Adventist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Loma Linda University
    Other Education | Completed

Justin Cottrell has no awards or honors listed.

Justin Cottrell has no media or publications listed.

Justin Cottrell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Justin Cottrell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Justin Cottrell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Justin Cottrell to family and friends
Justin Cottrell's Performance
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I think he is very good at his job. I feel like I'm an active participant when it comes to treatment choices.
in Las Vegas, NV |
JUSTIN is the BEST dermatology provider I've seen in years! His knowledge and care factor was comforting and I feel completely secure that he will take the best possible care while treating me. I'm grateful. Marianne Phoenix
North Las Vegas, NV |
Justin Cottrell is professional and kind. He thoroughly explained treatment options
in North Las Vegas, NV |
What a "Great Person." He knew exactly what my problem was the minute I told him, and did exactly what he had to do, And did it. His personality rates 1000% in my opinion. I was treated with great respect. I would recommend him to everyone who I know, who needs his attention. Everyone who took care of me in his office was sooooooo nice. Thank you Justin Cottrell, PA-C for being the caring person you are.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He knows exactly what you're talking about, and prescribes the correct meds or creams. Also is very personable. Happy that I found him, because I am on an HMO right now, and I have not been happy lately because the last one I went to didn't even look to see why I was there..... Hoping to switch this October....but can still go to him.....
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have been using Mr Cottrell for over a year to treat many sun damaged areas on my head and face. I am very satisfied with his treatments, but mostly his 'bedside' manner. He has a great personality and his assistants mirror that with their friendliness.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very knowledgable, kind and professional!
Have you seen Justin Cottrell, PA-C?
Are you Justin Cottrell?