June Kuz, LDN

June Kuz, LDN

Nutrition  |
June Kuz, LDN is a nutrition provider who practices in Downingtown, PA. She is 53 years old. Read her story

107 Sycamore Springs Ln

Downingtown, PA 19335

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independence Blue Cross
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about June Kuz

June Kuz's bio

This content was provided by June Kuz "June Alberici Kuz MS, RD, LDN has over 30 years of experience in the field of nutrition and fitness. She is a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Nutritionist, Certified LEAP Therapist, Exercise Physiologist, and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist. She is a Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner (IFNCP) from the Integrative and Functional Nutrition Academy. She received her Bachelor's degree in Health Science & Physical Education from Eastern University and completed her Master's degree in Nutrition Science from Penn State University. "

This content was provided by June Kuz "I am an Integrative and Functional Medicine Licensed Nutritionist with over 25 years experience.  My comprehensive approach focuses on identifying root causes and system imbalances to significantly improve health. I don't provide a cookie-cutter diet to all my patients. I provide an individualized plan based on your medical history, specialized laboratory testing, nutritional deficiencies and food preferences.

Many patients experience life changing results from chronic health conditions, you can too! I am a good listener and will give you the time you need. I care about how you feel and have the expertise to help! .

Learn to become your best, feel better, and achieve vibrant health through nutritional choices. I am dedicated to helping you reach your health and weight goals long-term.

Eat Smart, Look Better, Enjoy Life. Let's work on this together!"

• Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Obesity Medicine

June Kuz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adverse Reaction to Food
  • Bone Loss
  • Celiac Disease
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Food Allergy
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gluten Sensitivity

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Eastern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Penn State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989

June Kuz has no awards or honors listed.

June Kuz has no media or publications listed.

June Kuz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are June Kuz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

June Kuz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending June Kuz to family and friends
June Kuz's Performance
in Middletown, PA |
June is amazing. I have suffered with migraines for 17 years but they've been progressively getting worse in the last 5 years. I was forced to leave my job of 15+ years as I am struggling with w/vertigo, nausea, vision issues and extreme forgetfulness.. I went to June for about 4 visits now and had the MRT test done. She put me on the LEAP program and the relief has been unbelievable. Not completely gone but such a huge difference! I have already given her info out! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
in Downingtown, PA |
June helped me identify and learn to deal with a variety of food sensitivities through MRT testing and careful listening. It has totally turned my world around. She takes the time to understand her patients and their symptoms. My issues were varied and weren't solved in a single visit, and that never deterred her. She also provided me with ample information so that I understood her recommendations fully, which was important to me. She spends the time and treats her patients as individuals.
in Oxford, PA |
After suffering with multiple issues and being completely exhausted with my family physician, a friend referred me to Ms. Kuz. She is extremely knowledgeable, but also kind and supportive, understanding my anxieties and frustration. It didn't take long for her to get me on the right track, nutritionally, and within a short time I started to feel (and look) healthier. She has been a true blessing!
in Philadelphia, PA |
June is a very compassionate dietitian who listens carefully to my concerns and symptoms. She is very empathetic which I have found to be rare in today's face-paced healthcare world. Extremely knowledgeable in autoimmune diseases, she understands the proper supplementation and diet to best improve my quality of life.
in Downingtown, PA |
June has helped me very much in my journey. She is encouraging and very knowledgeable. Sometimes I want to stray from my journey but she gets me right back on track. I appreciate her time and guidance and I know that anyone that seeks out her services will be very happy with the results as I am.
in Malvern, PA |
June changed my life. She helped me formulate a plan to learn to eat mindfully and in health. I lost close to 40lb, and I have another 40lb to go. With June's tools and encouragement, I learned to help myself get healthy.
Have you seen June Kuz, LDN?
Are you June Kuz?