Juliet Bissett, PMHNP

8 Reviews
Juliet Bissett

Juliet W Bissett, PMHNP

201 B Ave Ste 255 Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Juliet Bissett, PMHNP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Lake Oswego, OR. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), psychiatry, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Juliet Bissett accepts

Juliet Bissett accepts the following insurance:

Moda Health

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Juliet Bissett treats your condition or procedure

Juliet Bissett's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Social Phobia

Juliet Bissett's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Juliet Bissett?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Juliet Bissett

4.5

Juliet Bissett?
Juliet Bissett's Performance
What People Say About Juliet Bissett, PMHNP
Juliet has helped me tremendously over the 3 years I’ve been seeing her, to get my anxiety to a manageable place. Her knowledge of medication options, and willingness to really listen to my goals allowed us to work together towards those goals. I appreciate her listening and offering suggestions and alternatives for dealing with some very big family and life issues. I feel thankful to have found her during a season of life where I needed accountability and direction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
Juliet is a wonderful healthcare professional. She spends whatever time you need to determine what is best for you. She is very accessible via text which I really appreciated! I have recommended her to friends in the past. She really cares about her patients and I never feel rushed out like others. She is also very knowledgeable and professional. If you get to have her as your provider you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
I’ve gone through a few Nurse Practioners the past 10 years across multiple states, but none have helped me as much as Juliet has this past year. She was much more knowledgeable than the previous NP’s that I’ve gone to, and she was very responsive to my questions outside of my appointments. I was very skeptical about the efficacy of SSRI’s and she not only proved me wrong, but was very patient and kind in the process. I’m happy to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
She took the time to really listen and helped me through a long road of finding the right medication. During this period she was available to chat between appointments and always a quick response. Which is so essential when you are on the rough road of finding a good fit with medications. You are in good hands with Juliet
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
She was supposed to the best of the best... She did prescribe a new medication despite the one medication that actually works for me when I have tried about 10 medications over 10 years. She prescribed me a medication that gave me NIGHT TERRORS! Was afraid to go to sleep, I woke up yelling in my sleep from having nightmares constantly for over a week :( Was the worse experience EVER! She wants money :/ She even missed my appt I had scheduled :( ONLY PRESCRIBES ANTI DEPRESSANTS! BEWARE!!!
Darin, I am so sorry you felt you had a terrible...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Juliet Bissett?

A common practice in my office is a very personal approach. All interactions are with me except for the billing piece. Your initial evaluation is one to one and a half hours. A very thorough history is taken in order to determine the appropriate next...

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatry