Juliet Bissett, PMHNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 50

Juliet Bissett, PMHNP is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Lake Oswego, OR. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Juliet Bissett to book an appointment.

Juliet Bissett

Juliet W Bissett, PMHNP

201 B Ave Ste 255 Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in your area

Review Highlight

"I’ve gone through a few Nurse Practioners the past 10 years across multiple states, but none have helped me as much as Juliet has this past year. She was..."

See more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Juliet Bissett treats your condition or procedure

Juliet Bissett's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Medication Therapy
  • Social Phobia

Juliet Bissett accepts

Juliet Bissett accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Moda Health

Juliet Bissett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Juliet Bissett

Juliet Bissett?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
We have been with Juliet for 11 years now. She treated our son from the 5th grade until current. She was and is absolutely amazing! Her compassion and professionalism was and is so appreciated. She is a wonderful person and really cares about her patients. She goes the extra mile and I would and have highly recommend her to anyone who is in a crisis. She is very knowledgeable in her field and knows what she is doing for sure. I /we as parents have been so grateful and humbled to have her treating our son. Sincerely Ed & Tami Rose
Ed & Tami Rose – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
Juliet Bissett is a compassionate health care provider. Not only is she a very good listener, Juliet provides realistic solutions and recommendations to allow growth and healing. Being proactive in my health care is important and Juliet Bissett encourages this approach. She is current in her knowledge of the medical literature and methods. Juliet also shows interest in each patient as an individual and considers all outside influences on decision making in treatment. She is accessible, and acts quickly when a response is necessary. Juliet actually spends time with her patients which is refreshing in this health care principal. I have been under treatment by others who do not subscribe to this approach and by far Juliet is at the top of her profession. I would trust my closest family member to her care.
Jonna E Hongo DMD – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
Juliet has helped me tremendously over the 3 years I’ve been seeing her, to get my anxiety to a manageable place. Her knowledge of medication options, and willingness to really listen to my goals allowed us to work together towards those goals. I appreciate her listening and offering suggestions and alternatives for dealing with some very big family and life issues. I feel thankful to have found her during a season of life where I needed accountability and direction.
Samantha in Portland – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
Juliet is a wonderful healthcare professional. She spends whatever time you need to determine what is best for you. She is very accessible via text which I really appreciated! I have recommended her to friends in the past. She really cares about her patients and I never feel rushed out like others. She is also very knowledgeable and professional. If you get to have her as your provider you will not be disappointed.
Laurey in Lake Oswego, OR – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
I’ve gone through a few Nurse Practioners the past 10 years across multiple states, but none have helped me as much as Juliet has this past year. She was much more knowledgeable than the previous NP’s that I’ve gone to, and she was very responsive to my questions outside of my appointments. I was very skeptical about the efficacy of SSRI’s and she not only proved me wrong, but was very patient and kind in the process. I’m happy to have found her!
Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
She took the time to really listen and helped me through a long road of finding the right medication. During this period she was available to chat between appointments and always a quick response. Which is so essential when you are on the rough road of finding a good fit with medications. You are in good hands with Juliet
Amanda Morann in portland, oregon – Feb 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?
She was supposed to the best of the best... She did prescribe a new medication despite the one medication that actually works for me when I have tried about 10 medications over 10 years. She prescribed me a medication that gave me NIGHT TERRORS! Was afraid to go to sleep, I woke up yelling in my sleep from having nightmares constantly for over a week :( Was the worse experience EVER! She wants money :/ She even missed my appt I had scheduled :( ONLY PRESCRIBES ANTI DEPRESSANTS! BEWARE!!!
Darin D in Portland, OR – Apr 30, 2016
Darin, I am so sorry you felt you had a terrible...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Juliet Bissett, PMHNP?

How was your experience with Juliet Bissett?

A common practice in my office is a very personal approach. All interactions are with me except for the billing piece. Your initial evaluation is one to...Read more

I am originally from Florida where I received my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida and Master's Degree in Nursing from the...Read more

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatry