Julie Stark, LCSW

Clinical Social WorkFemaleAge 47

Clinical Social Work

Julie Stark, LCSW is a Clinical Social Worker in Delray Beach, FL. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients.

Julie Stark, LCSW

J. Stark Therapy

550 Se 6th Ave Delray Beach, FL 33483

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"We are using telehealth sessions (virtual) until times feel safer to return in person.

Although innate; I pride myself to truly offer clients a safe, nonjudgmental, authentic environment to share their struggle..."

- Julie Stark, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Julie Stark treats your condition or procedure

Julie Stark's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Julie Stark accepts

Julie Stark accepts the following insurance:

Julie Stark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julie Stark

Julie Stark

Outstanding
Julie is the best therapist I have had throughout my life. She makes you feel very comfortable with anything you express to her. She’s a great listener and truly cares about people. She is accommodating and works with your schedule the best that she can. It’s obvious that she loves what she does. She has been a great help to me and I would refer anyone to her.
Erika – Apr 11, 2022
Erika, thank you so much for kindness and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
Julie has completely turned my life around. In the short time that I've been working with her, I have not only learned how to deal with my anxiety but also how to control it. I cant speak highly enough of this wonderful woman and she will never know how much of a positive impact she has had on my life as well as others I'm sure. She is truly an amazing person and is meant to help others.
Sammi G – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
Julie is an exceptionally skilled practitioner, and I have experienced quite a number of ineffective therapists on my search for the right one. I was skeptical to try Telehealth as all my prior experience had been in person. But her warm, open heart provides such a safe space for me that I feel like we are in the same room. And her ability to listen and clarify quickly and concisely is uncanny. Julie supports me in a way that makes me feel like she is actually sharing my journey with me. She has been a true gift to me and I am so very lucky to have her on my team and in my corner.
Ellen S. – May 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
This Therapist is great! She is welcoming and warm. Therapy can be intimidating but her warmth and her style makes it easier. I feel fortunate that I found her!
N. K. – Feb 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
Julie is a very intelligent person and is very professional and educated in this profession. She always has the right thing to say and is extremely kind hearted. I would absolutely recommend her to friends and family, as I already do. Such a comfortable environment where I feel I can talk about anything and am shown all perspectives allowing me to reach a conclusion on how I feel. Always a great experience.
Sophia – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
I have been working with Julie as my therapist for 6 years. Before Julie I was reluctant to go to therapy I hadn’t vibed with any of my past therapists and felt hopeless, then I met Julie. We clicked instantly. She understood me on a level I was seeking. She is genuine, real and she even shared certain things about herself showing me I wasn’t alone in my experiences. She is an absolute professional unlike other therapists I have had where they acted too much like a friend. Julie is the perfect balance of connection, kindness, and knowledge needed as a therapist. She cares deeply for her clients well being and will go above and beyond to help you reach your goals. Even when I needed a break bc of my finances, she worked with me on a sliding scale and I ended up deciding that talking to Julie was a financial necessity for me bc of the progress I was making talking with her. She has infinitely helped me become the person I want to be by guiding me through my mental health journey.
Lex – Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
julie Stark has been my therapist for over 5 years. She is excellent. I have been able to talk to her about everything and she never forgets what I tell her. Julie has always given me many coping skills when I was feeling down. She always listens to me with great intent and makes me feel so comfortable. I have never had a therapist as great and as special as her, and I had many for my bi-polar condition. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a therapist that has all the best qualities.
Steven Aufiero – Dec 22, 2019
Steve, I am just able to see this wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
I've been through a slew of therapists over the past 15 years, that haven't given me the sense of caring, until I met Julie. From our first session, I have felt a connection with her. She is a caring, empathetic, professional who is deeply concerned with getting the patient to realize their potential and not hide behind their illness. She is a delight to speak with, and for myself I wish I could have more sessions with her per week. She also works hand in hand with my psychiatrist, to monitor me
Ray in Coram, NY – Oct 26, 2018
Ray, thank you for leaving this review for me. It...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
Julie listens more than other therapists I've seen. She has an unusual ability to be really present in the moment with me, felt as if i had all of her attention. Other doctors hardly make eye contact and don't give you a sense of hope. I recommend Julie for issues like depression or anxiety. She's helping me, we have a number of weeks to go until I complete her program. I just wish she was able to accept insurance, though she did provide me with receipts to send to my insurance company.
Chris Moore in Woodbury, NY – Jul 18, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to write this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
Julie has helped me cross barriers I didn’t know was possible. I came into her office at a very hard time in my life , she gave me tools that I will carry with me for the rest of my life. Best therapist I ever had. Her office is very comfy and she’s very laid back and makes you feel at home. She truly listens and cares about what you have to say and she actually gives you real advice you can use. She’s the best.
Angelica Miceli in Farmingville, NY – Jun 08, 2018
Ange, Thank you for taking the time to write this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
I’ve never been comfortable going to see a therapist until gaining courage to see Julie Stark. I would recommend her to anyone experiencing LGBT struggles and the anxiety related to it. She is very understanding and I felt so much less alone. Recommend her very much!
Alex R in Huntington, NY – Apr 24, 2018
Alex, You made that first step on your own and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?
Julie is the best therapist I have ever been too. Not only is she extremely educated and knowledgeable in her field but she has deep compassion and empathy. Seeing her regularly over the last several years has dramatically changed my life. I can't recommend her highly enough.
Ann A in Suffolk County, NY – Apr 04, 2018
Ann, Working with you is an honor for me. You...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Stark, LCSW?

How was your experience with Julie Stark?