Are you a healthcare professional?

Julie McGinnis, MA

CounselingFemaleAge 52

Counseling

Julie McGinnis, MA is a counselor in Rutherfordton, NC. She is accepting new patients and telehealth appointments.

Julie McGinnis, MA

431 S Main St Ste 9&10 Rutherfordton, NC 28139
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

"I believe that my clients will drive their therapy experience with me as a guide.  I strive to remain client centered while recognizing that my clients are the experts of their lives. "

- Julie McGinnis, MA

• Offers Telehealth

BetterHelp

BetterHelp is an online service created to help you with your mental health. Sign up and find support from a licensed therapist.

Enjoy 20% off your first month with code "Healthgrades"

Enjoy 20% off your first month with code "Healthgrades"

Search for experience in a specific area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for
Background check information is undergoing a refresh. Please check back later.

*The information displayed here is sourced from independent information providers, such as state board websites, as of November 2023, and may not be the most up-to-date information. Healthgrades makes no representations with respect to the accuracy of any information provided here and assumes no responsibility or liability for such information.

Search for your insurance carrier and choose your plan type

Julie McGinnis' Reviews

I have been a resident of Rutherford County since 1993.  I have experience in child protective services, in home family counseling, child and adolescent...Read more

• Counseling

Gardner Webb University

2008

Common Questions and Answers

Please call the office to learn more. (828) 289-7612

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Julie McGinnis, MA?

View contact information to make an appointment.

Can I use my insurance at Julie McGinnis, MA?

Julie McGinnis, MA accepts various insurance plans. You can easily check if your insurance provider is accepted by using the Healthgrades insurance check. We recommend verifying your insurance coverage before scheduling an appointment to ensure a seamless experience.

Does Julie McGinnis, MA accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Julie McGinnis, MA on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Julie McGinnis' profile.

What is Julie McGinnis, MA's office address?

Julie McGinnis' office is located at 431 S Main St Ste 9&10, Rutherfordton, NC 28139. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Focus on Schizophrenia