Julie Knoche, PA-C

Family Medicine ·  Female

Julie Knoche

College Park Family Care Center

11725 W 112th St Overland Park, KS 66210

Julie Knoche, PA-C is a family medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. She specializes in family medicine and physician assistant (pa).

Julie Knoche accepts

Julie Knoche accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Julie Knoche treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Julie Knoche's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julie Knoche

Julie Knoche?
Julie Knoche's Performance
What People Say About Julie Knoche, PA-C
Recent
College park Allergists are awesome, I would highly recommend them to everyone. They quickly got me back to the exam room & it was no time at all they were there checking me out & listening to what happened. There very caring & efficient . Highly Recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie is very kind and takes the time needed to understand your health issues and concerns. She is very detail oriented and very prompt in responding to any query or question one may have about the prescribed medication.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie was very kind and had a great deal of knowledge. I was having some health issues and she helped me solve them. Thanks for your help, Julie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
We always receive the best, most understanding care from Julie. She takes the time to listen to us and makes us feel comfortable and cared for. My entire family has been treated by Julie over the years and we all love her and her approach to medicine. I highly recommend Julie!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Routine check up, breathing test, review meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie shows great compassion for me and my issues. She is very personable and down to earth, explaining things in terms I can understand. Julie always takes the time to answer all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie worked hard to help me when others just gave me more or different medicines. Julie is concerned about my quality of life’s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie is very down to earth and takes all the time you need for your appointment. She is very knowledgeable and concern for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
I have been seeing Dr. Knoche for several years now. She has such a heart for her patients and you notice it the second she walks in the door. Always listens even if your rambling, most important to you and not numbers. I have always felt at peace in her office and never a burden. Would highly, highly recommend Dr. Knoche to anyone, and have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
First class service all the way! This medical practice is fantastic! They really take time to get to know the patient and take the necessary time to address your questions and concerns. They don’t rush you out the door like many Drs seem to do. You will receive “old fashion medical care” that is almost non-existent today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
She was very friendly and helped me get everything done that I needed to in order to be ready for clinicals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
My appointment last week with Julie was the first time I met her. She was easy to talk to and listened to what I said, asking clarifying questions when appropriate. She was very professional and gave me just what I needed. She made sure I understood how to use the medication she prescribed. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie is very knowledgeable. We enjoy visiting with her during our visits. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a medical provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
My visit with Julie Knoche was very professional. She was extremely thorough in her exam and diagnosis. I would recommend Julie without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie was incredible. I didn't feel rushed...she spent time listening and asking questions and coming up with a gameplan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie always takes the time to listen to you and give you help. She has a very positive outlook on life. She has helped me many times with my allergy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie and her staff put you at ease. They explain everything in an understandable way. My anxiety about going to the doctors office was lessened because of their care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie has been taking care of our daughter for many years. She is always so thorough and the best thing is that she truly listens. Our daughter always leaves her appointments with a positive feeling due to the kindness shown to her by Julie. I can't thank her enough for the level of care she exhibits every time we visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
Julie is warm, caring and I feel she has my best health in mind when she is treating me. If I have a question later on, she is quick to respond. You will love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA-C?
I have been involved in health care for 28 years. I've also had the experience of being a patient at many different medical offices. Julie and her entire office staff are far beyond your normal expectations. They are caring , comforting, professional and so much more.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Julie Knoche?