Julie Knoche, PA

Julie Knoche
Telehealth services available

College Park Family Care Center

11725 W 112th St Overland Park, KS 66210

Julie Knoche, PA is a Family Medicine Specialist in Overland Park, KS. She is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Julie Knoche to book an appointment.

Julie Knoche's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julie Knoche

Julie Knoche?
What People Say About Julie Knoche, PA
Julie is a very personable and friendly doctor. The visit was informative and relaxing, and I got quite a bit of information out of the visit and a optional treatment to try that, for the time being, appears to work. I would recommend her.
Joseph G – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
After speaking with Julie about the problems I’ve been having a last three or four years she came up with what I thought is a very good solution for me, I’ve been basically stopped up for 365 days a year and she gave me a diagnosis on what she thought the Dr. Monroe (I think that’s his name) was and her would call it, I’ve been fight this for a long time but hopefully on the road to wellness!
Tim karrick – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
I have been seeing Julie for treatments for chronic Hives "CIU" and with her help and the staffs help I am able to get the much need shots I need to help control them. She also treated me for head congestion and got it cleared up after one appoint. Julie is easy to talk to and communicates treatment plans in a manner easy to understand. Very caring!!
Bill Sawyer – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
I love she takes time to speak to me about all my issues. I’ve never felt rushed through an appointment. Great professional care.
Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Just an annual visit to refill my meds. No problems in & out quickly.
M.E. Fritter – Mar 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
I really appreciated that I was listened to and taken seriously. I was able to get in fast and start on a treatment plan and already feel so much better.
Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Julie is very knowledgeable and friendly.
Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Julie is professional and caring. She listens and plans treatment accordingly. Definitely recommend her.
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Julie is very friendly and helpful. I always feel listened to and she is always willing to try different things to fix any problems. Highly recommend her
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
I feel like Julie is very focused on helping me solve my medical issue.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
I have been seeing Julie for many years. She always listens, offers a good treatment plan and encourages me to contact her if things are not going well. I love her upbeat attitude and have learned to trust her completely! I would recommend her to anyone.
Ann in Leawood – Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
College park Allergists are awesome, I would highly recommend them to everyone. They quickly got me back to the exam room & it was no time at all they were there checking me out & listening to what happened. There very caring & efficient . Highly Recommend
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Julie is very kind and takes the time needed to understand your health issues and concerns. She is very detail oriented and very prompt in responding to any query or question one may have about the prescribed medication.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Julie was very kind and had a great deal of knowledge. I was having some health issues and she helped me solve them. Thanks for your help, Julie!
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
We always receive the best, most understanding care from Julie. She takes the time to listen to us and makes us feel comfortable and cared for. My entire family has been treated by Julie over the years and we all love her and her approach to medicine. I highly recommend Julie!!!
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Routine check up, breathing test, review meds.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Julie shows great compassion for me and my issues. She is very personable and down to earth, explaining things in terms I can understand. Julie always takes the time to answer all of my questions.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
Julie is very down to earth and takes all the time you need for your appointment. She is very knowledgeable and concern for her patients.
Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
I have been seeing Dr. Knoche for several years now. She has such a heart for her patients and you notice it the second she walks in the door. Always listens even if your rambling, most important to you and not numbers. I have always felt at peace in her office and never a burden. Would highly, highly recommend Dr. Knoche to anyone, and have.
Amber Grabham in Olathe, KS – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?
First class service all the way! This medical practice is fantastic! They really take time to get to know the patient and take the necessary time to address your questions and concerns. They don’t rush you out the door like many Drs seem to do. You will receive “old fashion medical care” that is almost non-existent today.
Erica Peters in Overland Park, KS – Jun 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Knoche, PA?

How was your experience with Julie Knoche?

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)