Julie Glass, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Julie Glass, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Grand Rapids, MI. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Julie Glass, LMFT

Grand Rapids

901 Eastern Ave Ne Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Marriage & Family Therapists

Compare Julie Glass with our nearby Marriage & Family Therapists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Julie Glass' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Julie Glass

4.0

With her help, I have healed my most difficult relationships (including saving my marriage and making peace with my dying mom). She has been a game-changer! I have seen her for over four years but only check in occasionally now. The skills she has helped me with have made sustaining changes in my life and I am able to use them without her direct help now. She is amazing!
Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Glass, LMFT?
She's been my therapist for 4 years I think. She gave me the strength to end the marriage that I wanted to get out of. She helped me come out as transgender to family, friends and work. She's helped me cope better with my anxiety and depression. Yes, I did these on my own, but only through her help, supoort, and counseling. I always look forward to our sessions!
Kyla E – Apr 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Glass, LMFT?
Clearly very skilled and knowledgeable. But she never called me by my preferred name at any of my appointments and left me feeling like she did not care about our therapeutic relationship or me as a client.
Nov 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Julie Glass, LMFT?

How was your experience with Julie Glass?

• Marriage & Family Therapy

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Julie Glass, LMFT?

What other Marriage & Family Therapists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Marriage & Family Therapists.

Does Julie Glass, LMFT accept any insurance plans?

What is Julie Glass, LMFT's office address?

Julie Glass' office is located at 901 Eastern Ave Ne, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Julie Glass, LMFT able to provide telehealth services?

Julie Glass provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Julie Glass treats your condition or procedure

Julie Glass accepts

Julie Glass accepts the following insurance:

Priority Health