Julie Dephue, LMFT

Julie Dephue, LMFT

Counseling  ·
Female
Julie Dephue, LMFT is a counselor in Meridian, ID. She specializes in counseling and anxiety disorders.Read her story

1859 S Topaz Way Ste 105

Meridian, ID 83642

• Blue Cross of Idaho

Learn about Julie Dephue

Julie Dephue's bio

This content was provided by Julie Dephue "Coming to therapy can be scary and hard, but I commit to every person to bring a genuine, warm and comfortable experience that allows you the space to be you! One of my skills as a therapist is building a strong supportive rapport with each person that walks through my door. You can expect me to be genuinely me with no pretense or stuffiness. I consider it the utmost honor and privilege to walk with someone through hard times. I believe that every person is capable of change and growth. Sometimes all it takes is a supportive person to come along side and encourage the goals towards change!Education and Experience: I use a combination of therapeutic techniques that match every unique individual. These include CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, solution focused, narrative therapy, emotionally focused therapy, and structural therapy. I have a degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Evangelical Seminary, however, I also enjoy seeing individuals and all unique people. I grew up in New England and not that long ago moved west to Boise, Idaho. I have yet to see a potato farm, however, I am extremely active in everything Idaho has to offer. The mountains and wilderness have been my playground for the past few years. I backpack, hike, bike, kayak, ski and do anything outdoors related all year long. I am also an artist so if art is your thing too you better bet we will be adding that to the therapeutic process!"

• Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders

Julie Dephue does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Education data for Julie Dephue is unavailable at this time.

Julie Dephue has no awards or honors listed.

Julie Dephue has no media or publications listed.

Julie Dephue does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Julie Dephue and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Julie Dephue's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Julie Dephue to family and friends
Are you Julie Dephue?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy